𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔰

╔ ———————————— ╗chapter five╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗
chapter five
╚ ———————————— ╝

Arabella was standing in front of one of the training dummies, Dick had asked her to hit it with her powers. So there she was, gathering up the courage to do what the man had asked her to do.

Jason, Gar and Rachel stood to the side, watching her, which only made her nervous.

"Just do that witchy thing you do so we can keep training." Jason spoke tiredly, they had been there for ta least ten minutes waiting for her to do something.

"What he meant was that you can do it, just concentrate." Dick said.

She sighed heavily before closing her eyes and concentrating all her energy on her hands and what she wanted to achieve.

A sphere of red energy began to form in the palm of her hand, as the others looked on in amazement.

Arabella felt the power coursing through her body, filling her with adrenaline. She stopped fighting it, and began to accept it, letting it take control of her body.

She opened her eyes and fixed on her target, the mannequin, and in one sweep of her arm, she directed the energy towards the wooden dummy which shattered like glass when she hit it.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Jason cheered as he clapped his hands together. "See, maybe you could learn a thing or two Rach." He teased the blue haired girl, who hit the back of his head as she walked towards Arabella.

"That was absolutely amazing." She complimented.

"Why thank you." Arabella answered.

"See, you just have to concentrate." Dick told her, and the girl's cheeks turned red thanks to all the attention she was getting.

Happy with her achievement, the girl wandered away from the others for a while and headed for a drink of water.

But the excitement of the moment was gone as quickly as it came when Arabella began to feel dizzy. Her head was spinning as it usually did when she used her powers, and she had heard Gustav mention on several occasions that it was because she put too much energy into manifesting her powers, which left her weak in a matter of seconds.

She tried to grab hold of Gar to keep herself up but he was so immersed in his conversation with the others that he didn't notice what was happening.

It was when Arabella dropped to the floor completely that the others turned around. Dick landed next to her, holding her head up.