𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

╔ ———————————— ╗chapter  four╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗
chapter  four
╚ ———————————— ╝

The scent of vanilla and cinnamon flooded Arabella's nostrils as she came to her senses.

Her head was pounding, and memories of the past night came flying back to her.

She immediately realised that she was not on that hard mattress in her cell, but on a soft, large bed, in a room that was quite spacious and, in her eyes, beautiful.

She noticed that he was wearing a T-shirt at least four sizes too big for her.

She tried to leave the worry of not knowing where she was behind her, as she had finally managed to get out of that hellish laboratory.

She stood up slowly, trying not to strain her body too much, following the slight noise that could be heard outside the room, she opened the door and marvelled at the atmosphere of the place.

Everything looked extremely clean and modern, there was furniture and chandeliers that looked very expensive. There were giant windows overlooking the city. Arabella walked up to them and stood admiring the view.

A smile formed on her lips knowing she was finally free and tears threatened to spill from her eyes, she was snapped out of her trance when someone behind her cleared her throat.

She turned around to find four people standing in front of her.

Three of them looked like teenagers, the other slightly older than them. There was only one girl, and she had beautiful purple, short hair and was looking at her with a kind smile. One of the boys was dressed all in black and was folding his arms with a somewhat self-centred smile. The other boy had green hair and looked a little scared, and finally the oldest of them all, it didn't take her long to realise that he was the one who had saved her.

His expression was serious and he was looking at her cautiously as if he was waiting for her to react in some violent way.

"You clean up nicely." The boy in all black joked and Arabella furrowed her brows.

"Jason!" The girl with purple hair spat as she hit him in the stomach.

"Guys you're gonna scare her." The green haired boy talked this time.

"It's alright, he's got a point." She spoke softly, walking in their direction."Captivity doesn't exactly fit me." She tried to joke but no one laughed so her smiled faded away. "I'm sorry I- I didn't even thank you for getting me out of there and um... I well-" She started to get anxious as she could hear their thoughts.