𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥

╔ ———————————— ╗chapter thirteen ╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗
chapter thirteen
╚ ———————————— ╝

It was safe to say that Arabella was not a big fan of physical activity, and Bruce realized this on the first day of training.

The day Arabella had been dreading had finally arrived.

Monday.

That meant she would begin her training with Bruce.

If she hated it when she trained with Dick in the tower, having to train with the Batman himself wasn't exactly something she looked forward to.

When she was captive in the labs she never received any kind of physical training, so she didn't have much stamina and she got tired very easily.

Arabella was sleeping peacefully when someone started knocking on her bedroom door. Knocking was an understatement, it was something more like banging.

When she reluctantly got up from her bed to open the door she found Bruce standing in front of her.

The man pushed his way through and entered her room, Alfred following him.

Alfred started opening the curtains while Bruce talked with her.

"Good morning, I hope you slept well." He said politely.

"Well I was until you started banging on my door." She mumbled going to sit on the edge of the bed, but Bruce grabbed her arm and stopped her from doing so.

"No no no." He said. "You are gonna go get changed and then you're gonna meet me in the gym. You have ten minutes."

She was about to protest but Bruce exited the room along with Alfred before she could do so.

"Well fuck."

——————————— • —————————

An exhausted Arabella was laying on the floor of the gym, sweat dripping down her forehead as her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath.

After two long hours of torture, or training if you could call that, Bruce had finally called it a day and told her she could rest, she didn't even wait for him to finish talking when she allowed her legs to give in and she dropped to the floor with a loud thud.

Bruce turned around when he heard her body hit the floor.

"Are you alright?" He asked kind of worried.