Chapter 10❤️

Same Day at night☾︎

Ari: I told you na, you will also trust her

Shifu: Who said that?

Ari: Today You take her side

Shifu: I take her side that doesn't mean I trust her

Ari: Means

Shifu: I take her side only because i want to take revenge from ruhi for insulting me

Ari: Wow for your stupid revenge you used that innocent girl..Wow Shifa am proud of you

Shifu: Ari... listen to me

Ari: I don't want to hear anything.... I swear you are going to regret it

Ari then goes and sleep

After few days

Ari was taking full care of jannu and saving her from chachi. She kept annoying chachi,but chachi kept quiet. Because displeasing Faisal Shaikh's sister was not beneficial according to her plan߷.

Ruhi had gone out of station but no one was bothered about her or missing her exept chachi⚠︎.

Ash was daily visiting Jannu and this was making Hassu happy as he was getting time to spend with Ash. Ari, Jannu and Ash started developing a new beautiful bond of friendship. Ash and Jannu also used to see Team 07 practising obviously on the insistence by Ari.

It was like their dream come true to see their most favorite band performing live. Jannat was feeling very happy after years.

And Faisu , he was singing extraordinarily beautiful during practice as Jannat was listening to him. He himself wasn't aware of the fact but he was feeling very happy whenever Jannat was around him. He used to steal glance at her.He very few times got chance to talk to her because rest of the 07 used to be around them. He was unknowingly getting attracted towards her

He Felt an unknown pull towards her which he never felt for anyone in his whole life. But still he controlled his thought and heart thinking about his and that Chipkali's i mean chuhi's ups ruhi's engagement.

Whereas Jannat was feeling out of the world because she got the opportunity to come close to her favorite Team 07 and specially Faisu on whom she has a Huge Crush, she was a die hard fan of him. She thought it was her mere attraction towards the rockstar but when she came to know about him from chacha that he has built ao many orphanages and old age homes all over india and he also had opened many charity hospitals and that too without any kind of publicity , she realised that he is rude , arrogant , for the cruel world but is a kind hearted person in real and his this gesture increased her respect for him a thousand times. She also had some feelings for him but was completely unaware about them and thought that it was just crush and nothing more.

Faisu and Jannt used to share chaste eye locks, 07 and Ash noticed it but they ignored as they knew, if they say something angry hulk mode will be on. And they decided to not bother him. And faiz also told them that he talked with faisu and there is nothing between them (sorry i forget to write that on the hospital part) abd dont bother him. Everyone except Hassu believed him and forgot about it As they were aware of the fact that Faisu was engaged with Ruhi so Faisu won't think about anyone else in that way.

On the other hand Shifa was not at all happy with rest of the team 07's attachment with Ash and especially JANNAT but she still tolerated them and concentrated on the practice.

In The Morning
(read Introduction again if you have doubts)

Ari and Ash were convincing Jannat to join them for the party in the evening which was for Jashn - a - Music participants and sponsors . Ash's father was also invited because he was one of the sponsor so Ash was also going there only Jannat was one left at home and Ari,Hassu,Faiz And Ash were insisting her to come along.

Jannat was pleading Ari as she knew Chachi won't allow her and will trouble her : Listen Ari please how can come with you all. it's a party only for participants and sponsors I'm none from both so they won't allow me and moreover what will I do there. You all go and enjoy.

Faisu was listening all of this and became sad

Ash : Oye, I'll get bored there yaar 07 and my parents will get busy there please come n yaar.

Ari:- No ifs and but's jannu you are coming and thats final

Jannu:- But

Ash and Ari(sternly):- JANNATT

Jannu:- Please try to understand chachi will not allow me

Ari:- So what. I'll ask her for permission to let you come with us. Simple

Jannu(sadly):- She will never allow me to go

Ari:- Arey, I told you na i'll ask her

Just then she saw chacha and chachi coming towards them only.

Ari(faking sweetness):- Hello Aunty (with real sweetness) hello uncle

Chacha&Chachi:- Hello beta

Ari:- Aunty we have a party to attend tonight and i want to take jannat with me to the party and

Chachi cut her between rudely : No she can't come

Ari controller her anger : Its just the matter of some hours and we'll be back.

Chachi:- Noooo

Ari became sad and this made Faisu furious

Faisu ( angrily) : No one has ever dared to talk to my sister rudely you also better not do this again and yes I always fulfill all her wishes and if someone comes in between then that person has to face the consequences.

Chachi gulped her saliva due his sudden outburst. Faisu then turned towards Chacha and literally ordered.

Faisu : Uncle I want to take Jannat with ME to the party tonight do you have any problem?

Everyone gave him a what look Just then he realised what he just said and quickly corrected himself

Faisu : I mean Ari wants Jannat to come with US for the party do you have any problem with it ?

Chacha looked at Chachi for permission on which Chachi nervously nodded.

Chacha : of course beta take her I don't have any problem.

Chachi felt insulted as everyone was giggling under their breaths on her condition.She left from there angrily.

All of them left happily except Shifa who didn't like Jannat accompanying them for party.

____________Please read👇

I know its been a long time i wrote something. I lost someone very special to me recently and i was having a mental breakdown

I started to write oneshots also you can check my profile for that. I know this chapter was not so intresting. I will make shifa and jannat friends in 2 or 3 chapters don't worry

PLEASE DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE. DON'T BE A SILENT READER. YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS GAVE US THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE

Now on I will write in english so that everyone can understand😊