Chapter 21❤️

Mr Gupta's Office

Team 07 and Adnaan reached there.

Mr Gupta: Hello kids I was expecting you all.

Adnaan : Uncle please tell us as much as you know so that I can stop my mom and dii.

Mr Gupta: sure kids but I am very much tensed about Jannat's marriage with that criminal Rithvik.

Team 07 Smirked and looked at each other.

Ari : You don't have to worry about that now

Hassu : we have handled it so Jannat's marriage thing is not a matter of tension right now.

Adnaan and Mr Gupta looked confusingly at them

Adnaan : What do you mean?

Shifa: Do you really think we'll leave that jerk bast**d after what he did to Jannat.

Mr Gupta: What did you do to him?

Faisu: Don't worry We taught him a Small lesson in 07's style.

Team 07 had their famous smirk on their faces. While Addy and Mr Gupta were gasping at them.

Adnaan: But what did you guys do to him?

Hassu: Patience my boy patience you'll come to know about it when we return home back. Mr. Gupta will you please proceed

Mr. Gupta: Would you mind calling me Uncle beta? Don't be so formal you are like Addy and Jannat to me.

Team 07 smiled and nodded in yes.

Mr Gupta: so tell me what exactly should I tell you?

Faisu: Everything about Jannat's past, her parent's death, everything.

Mr Gupta: Sure my kids and Adnaan beta I never told you this frankly speaking I never trusted you because you were son of Fathima Rahmani (random name)(Chachi) but eventually now I trust you because I know you are not like her. Please be strong while listening about bad karma of your family

Adnaan sadly nodded in yes

Mr Gupta: So,Zubair Rahmani Jannu's father was my best friend. He was the famous business tycoon of that time. He had left his hometown Mumbai and came to Delhi with His wife Nazneen Rahmani because Abdul And Fathima Rahmani (Chacha & Chachi) threw them out of the house because they wanted all the ancestor's property. Even after his mother's pleads to stop, Zubair without any argument left the house & came to Mumbai. He achieved his success by his own hard work. His Older brother Abdul Rahmani - Jannat 's Chacha as in Addy's father stayed in Mumbai with his wife,children and mother and continued his family business and claimed the whole property as his.

One day Abdul faced a big loss in business, so much big loss that he was under debts he had to sell his ancestors house and farms to cleared them. He became completely bankrupt and finally after having no choice asked help to Zubair.

Zubair and Nazneen were kind hearted and Zubair loved his mother a lot, when he came to know that his mother was suffering he instantly agreed to help them so they all came to Delhi and stayed in Murthy mansion. Jannat and Ayaan were very small at that time___

Faisu interrupted: Ayaan ?

Mr Gupta: Jannat 's younger brother

Team 07: What?

Faisu: Jannat has a brother. Where is now ?

Mr Gupta sadly : he is no more

All felt bad listening to this.

Faisu: But how all this happened I mean Jannat never mentioned his name.

Mr Gupta: it was a shock for her beta well nobody knows how he died its a mystery for all. You'll come to know when I proceed further in story.