Chapter 13❤️

Team 07 were thanking Jannat for millions of time. Shifa was still in shock and was crying continuously in Faiz's arms who was constantly rubbing her back and consoling her with sweet words. While Others were adoring the sweet couple.

On the other side Ruhi was fuming in anger because Jannat flopped her plan.But she composed herself and moved towards Shifa to show her fake sympathy

Ruhi : OMG Shifa are you ok ? Well how can someone be ok after all that. Well Whatever happened was really bad I'm feeling pity for you. Now how will show your face to society after this party in which in front of so many people you almost got Nake.....

Before she could complete her words rest of the 07 screamed on top of their voice

O7(exept Shifa): RUHIII

Hassu : watch out your words before uttering nonsense.

Ashnoor became surprised seeing Hasnain's angry side but was happy at the same time because he raised his voice for his friend.

Ari : it was an accident and moreover no one will dare to speak ill about any member of Team 07, so keep your sympathy with you.

Faiz : yes listen Don't cross your limits just because you are Faisu's fiancee that doesn't mean you will say anything about my Shifa, stay in your limits.

Faiz's this words made everyone shocked because the shy boy never spoke like this to anyone ever.

Ruhi felt insulted and looked at Faisu expecting he would take her side but Faisu turned his face in anger as Shifa was his best friend and Ruhi made a bad statement for her.

Ruhi left from there in anger.

Ari : Don't worry Shifu nobody will say anything about you my doll ok ?

Shifa who was silent till now smiled a bit and said

Shifu : I'm not worried or afraid of society now Ari the way Jannat explained people I don't think anyone will speak ill about me.
Ari you were right that day JANNAT IS ACTUALLY A VERY CARING AND SELFLESS PERSON.
The girl who never spoke for herself raised her voice for me that to in front of so many people proves you correct.

Everyone looked at them with confused expressions.

Hassu : What are you guys talking about?

Ari : It's nothing yaar

Shifu : No Ari let me tell them and I'll apologize to Jannat as well.

Shifa narrated the whole conversation in Hospital (chapter 7)

Shifu : Sorry Jannat

Jannat smiled: It's Ok Shifa... Let's forget about it

Shifa forwarded her hand: FRIENDS?

Jannat accepted her hand: FRIENDS

Shifu and Jannu hugged each other tightly and Ari joined the hug and then Shifu also invited Ash and the four girls hugged each other while boys smiled at their bond.

After the hug Faiz went near Jannat : Jannat whatever you did today for that I can thank for lifetime. I promise you today I'll always be there for you in your problems to protect you like a big brother. I consider you as Little sister from now will you be my sister ?

Faiz forwarded his arms for hug and Jannat instantly hugged him cryingly.

Jannat: Thank you faiz, Thanks alot for this.

Hassu too came from behind and put his hand on her head : Not only Faiz but mai bhi hoo yaha. Jannat I also promise you that I'll also protect and support you not just because you saved Shifu but because you always remind me of nazia.

(I personaly love this name. It means "A daughter who brings glory to her family")

Jannat : Nazia?

Hassu : My little sister

Jannat : Oh where does she live?

Everyone become sad after remembering nazia.

Hassu : She is no more

Ashnoor gasped after listening to this and Jannat had tears in her eyes.

Jannat : I'm sorry.

Hassu : Hey don't cry bachha. She was a cancer patient and due to that she died. I always had the guilt in my mind that I couldn't protect her but I promise you I'll always protect you. Will you be my Nazia ? My sister ?

Jannat just jumped in his arms.

Jannat : yes I'll. Thank you so much for this. I know how it feels to loose your loved ones. I'll never leave you I promise. You guys gave me my real family back thank you thank you so much.

(So basically hassu used to call her little sister as princess. And after her death he didn't called anyone as princess. Thats why 07 was shocked when hassu called jannat as princess (chapter 6) )

Hassu and Faiz hugged Jannat from both sides sandwiching her in between.

Faisu was standing there speechless his happiness knew no boundaries after seeing his family his team 07 so happy and reason was Jannat. Respect for Jannat in Faisu's heart increased to infinity.

Ashnoor was smiling in her tears because she fell in love with Hassu Yes she actually fell in love with his pure heart which was as pure as a baby, she saw a sensitive, loving ,flawless side of Hassu and her heart swelled with the feeling of love and she was feeling out of the world because of this feeling.

After few time everyone composed themselves.
It was almost midnight and party was almost over so Team 07, Jannat and Ashnoor also decided to move they came out of the party while chatting, laughing on Hassu's silly jokes and Ash stealing glances of Hassu and Faisu stealing glances of Jannat.

Suddenly Faisu remember something and called someone.

Hassu: Kisse baat kar rahe hai?

Faisu : whatever happened today na Hassu I don't know why but it is looking something different what we saw I mean it looked like an accident but somewhere I have doubt that it wasn't just an accident, so to check out I asked my man to investigate and if any of our rival is behind this na I swear I'll kill that person.

Hassu : Ok bro calm down amd let's leave it's quite late now

Faisu: Yeah

With that all of them left for home happily.

Please Vote,Comment and Share Guys...❤️🥺And Don't Be a Silent Reader... Give Reviews Also. LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS

XOXO~