Chapter 32❤️

I'm back😁

Jannat picked up the gun and stood up angrily pointed at Chacha and FIRED A BULLET.

All looked horrified

Faisu's heartbeat increased by just the thought of Jannat Will go away from him. Chachi and Ruhi shrieked in fear and ran towards Chacha.

Chacha had kept his hand on stomach and all assumed that bullet hit his stomach. Everyone started freaking out.

Jannat in ice cold tone: Stop with your drama Mr Rahmani. I have not fired bullet on you.

Chacha removed his hand from his stomach only to find everything fine.

Jannat : I am not afraid of going to jail or even getting death punishment by law for killing you. I can still kill you and complete my parents death's revenge but I won't do it because my parents would have never liked that. I can never go against the teachings & sanskar given by parents even if I have to leave their murderers.

Saying so she threw the gun away.

All heaved a sigh of relief. Faisu felt very very proud of his Jannat. He immediately took her in his arms and Jannat started sobbing remembering her parents

But to everyone's surprise Chacha suddenly started laughing like a demon.

Chacha: my dearest niece you unfortunately forgot that your beloved brother is still in my custody

But a voice from back came: Are you talking about me Chacha

All turned back to see a teenage boy whose facial expressions resembling to Jannat was standing with Faisu's men.

Jannat who was still in Faisu's arms saw him and screamed in utter happiness : Ayaannnnn

Yes the boy was none other than Ayaan Zubair Rahmani the youngest one rescued by faisu's men.

Both ran to each other and embraced each other after years of separation. Jannat kissed his whole face in happiness

Everyone's attention was on the siblings so Chacha took chance and ran towards gun and picked it up.

All stood numb on their places.

Chacha: hands up all of you. Ha ha ha now what guys the game is in my hands now I'll not let you take away my money I'll kill you all and have the whole money and....

Jannat: Mr Rahmani stop your shitty speech and fire the bullet.

All looked at her as if she is mad person.

Jannat sweetly: What happened to you all why are you giving me this look.

Hassu: we know Jannu your mental condition is not stable right now so please stay quiet

Jannat in calm and bindas way: my mental condition is totally fine Hassu Bhai and you Mr Rahmani are you waiting for muhurat go ahead and fire.

Addy: Stop it Jannu, dad please don't do anything.

Faiz: listen we can sit and talk and solve don't be violent.

Jannat : Faiz you are asking a murderer to stop violence like seriously you think he'll listen to you. Mr Rahmani go ahead.

Chacha : Hasnain is right you lost your mental stability but I won't pity you and leave you alive.

Saying so he aimed at Jannat who was sitting carefree but Faisu's heart was on fire he immediately ran like a super hero and covered Jannat to keep her safe and take the bullet on his body And Tanzeela shrieked Faisu's name when Chacha immediately pressed the trigger of gun
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All stood on their respective position closing their eyes and covering their ears with hands. Waiting for bullet except Jannat who was admiring Faisu's face.