Chapter 24❤️

Voice: there is one more good news People.

Everyone turned towards the source of voice. As expected by Team 07 and Adnaan it was the master of evils Chacha.

Who was followed by Javed Shaikh (Faisu's dad) and Mr Kaur (Ashnoor's dad)

Faisu, Ari and Ash at the same time: DAD aap yaha ?

Javed turned his face away from Faisu as he was also manipulated by Evils and moreover he witnessed the scenario - half scenario - where Jannat shouted on Tanzeela and Faisu supported Jannat. He was also very much pissed on Faisu.

On the other hand Mr Kaur happily hugged Ashnoor making her confused as she had met him in the morning only at their house and he was now hugging her as if they are meeting after ages.

Mr Kaur: My bacha, I'm so happy today beta.

Ashnoor smiled seeing him happy : What happened Dada ? What's the reason behind this happiness.

Mr Kaur: You are the reason behind this happiness my baccha.

Ash: Me? How?

Chacha : Ashnoor bete I'll tell you the reason but before that let me hug my Son who is equal partner of you in making us happy.

Saying so he moved towards Adnaan who turned his face away from him. Chacha was taken aback by Adnaan's this gesture but ignored it and forcefully hugged him.

Chachi was already angry with the previous drama and now this suspense was adding fuel in her anger.

Chachi: Abdul just spill the beans or ...

Chacha: cool down my dear wife this news will make you so happy that you forgot your anger.

Chachi : oh really then what's The Good News huh?

Chacha: The Good News is that...

Mr Kaur: We have fixed marriage of Ashnoor and Adnaan on the same day of Faisu and Ruhi's marriage.

WHATTTTTTTTT was the collective response of all people present in the living room.

Ashnoor became furious: DAD what the hell are you talking, marriage with Adnaan Bhai. You know he is like a brother to me I call him Bhai from childhood. How can you even think of fixing this marriage Dad.

Adnaan : Exactly Uncle, Ash is just like Jannu to me I can never think of her in any other way so this marriage is not going to happen.

Chacha: Addy beta you think of her as your sister but actually she isn't then stop all this nonsense and get ready for marriage.

Chachi and Ruhi were confused with sudden decision of marriage so they excused Chacha from the living room as Tanzeela and Javed were also there.

In the corner

Ruhi: Dad what is all this marriage crap? This sudden marriage of Adnaan with that stupid Ashnoor.

Chacha: Beta you must have heard about the proverb ek tir se 2 nishan right? but have heard about ek tir se 5 nishan. no na then I'm proving it right here to you.

Ruhi: how? And what are your five targets ?

Chacha : You don't know the thing that but actually Adnaan loves Arishfa and Ashnoor loves Hasnain.

Chachi and Ruhi: What ?when did this happen and how do you know?

Ruhi: Dad I don't think so any of these couple you told love each other.

Chacha : My eyes are like big boss bete nothing goes unnoticed by my eyes this news is confirmed and these Team 07, Ashnoor and Adnaan are trying to solve the mystery of Jannat's life. These people even went to that Gupta 's office to know about details I somehow managed to stop their talk by throwing Smoke bomb on them and I also burned his office.
But I know these people will not stop so to break their strength we have break their hearts if this marriage happens then there four targets of my plan will be shattered and will not able to do anything further.

Chachi: and the fifth target?

Chacha Fifth target is Mr Kaur's property

Ruhi: Matlab ?

Chacha : Isn't that simple beta that we don't do anything if money is not involved. I signed one important contract with Kaur and asked for his daughter for Addy. With Ashnoor in our hands we can get Kaur's property. If I had agreed for the marriage of Addy and Arishfa then it would have become stupidly as Ruhi beta you alone can get all property from Shaikh's. So how can I waste my handsome son. Right?

Chachi and Ruhi's mouths were hung open but next second they both pounced on Chacha for a hug.

Chachi : wow you are so intelligent Abdul. That means to stop their investigation about Jannat and her secrets you will make 4 of their members emotionally weak. Tanzeela and Javed will handle Faisu.

Chachi: But what if they four confess about their love and rebel against us?

Chacha: that's where from my plan came, both the couples don't know about each other's feelings. They still are in doubt mode you know.

Ruhi: Yipee that's great and that Faiz and Shifa are not that dangerous and both of them can't do anything on their own. So all the problems solved. Wow dad you are awesome so that means we will get properties of Jannat, Shaikh and Kaur.

The trio laughed evilly but little did they know that this is not gonna happen.

Evils moved towards living room where Ashnoor was crying. Team 07 and Mr and Mrs Shaikh were missing. Adnaan was talking to Mr kaur.

Jannat was consoling Ashnoor.

Chacha held hands of Adnaan and dragged him to a corner and spoke something in his ears after listening to this Adnaan looked shattered came back go living room.

Jannat who knew about Adnaan's feelings for Ari couldn't see this she was still unaware of her Chacha's evil nature thought that Chacha will listen to her and help Addy so she stood up to go and talk was stopped by Adnaan who nodded in a no to her.

Jannat immediately hugged Adnaan who started crying in her embrace and Ashnoor's father too held her hand and took her out who walked with him like a lifeless body, without any expressions.

Chachi shared the plan with Rithvik as well and the Four money minded evils went towards the mini bar in their house to celebrate their victory but little did they know it was the last party of their life.

How is it?? Did you guys like it?

Please Do Vote And Comment💞