Chapter 34❤️

*Sorry For The Late Post😁*

It was the day of Jashn a Music. Team07 had taken whole Rahmani Mansion on their heads as because of 'the evils' they were not able to prepare anything properly.

Jannat was helping them with their costumes, Javed and their manager were handling other technical issues plus were dealing with the organizers.

Team07 were practicing really hard Dadi being a Music teacher and a former participant of Jashn a Music gave them some very useful tips.

Team 07 were shocked to know that Dadi was a former classical singing sensation who had once been a part of Jashn a Music.

When Team 07 took a break for snacks in the afternoon Ash and Tanzeela came up with healthy snacks for them.

Faisu: Where is Jannat ?

Before anyone could respond they heard the cute happy voice of Jannat who's face was glowing like a star in the evening sky.

Jannat: Guys your costumes are ready.

She showed them their costumes and girls gushed over the beauty of their clothes.

Shifa: Wow wow wow it's so awesome I'm going to kick my personal designer and ask your advice for my clothes now onwards.

Ari deliberately kissed Jannat's cheek: my lovely wife I'm so proud of you.

Everyone laughed except Faisu who gave Ari a playful glare.

Jannat: Guys please try them quickly so if any alteration is needed I can do it.

All nodded and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Team 07 Sat in a room.

Faiz : Buddy all preparations of your proposal are done.

Hassu: I have asked the organizers and they allowed you & are thrilled to know that you are going to propose Jannat on stage in front of whole world.

Faisu smiled: Yes Hassu I'm going to propose her today in front of whole world. Thank you all for this help.

Shifa smacked his arm: Faisu we are all best friends you don't have to thank us.

Ari: I'm waiting for the dream proposal of Bhai. I'm so so much exited.

It was evening and Team 07 came downstairs looking rocking in their outfits designed by Jannat.

Faisu's Outfit👆