Chapter 30❤️

***

Voice: Stop this marriage

All looked at the person and Faisu Addy palmed their faces making OHH NO expressions. Faiz and Shifa nervously stood up and ran towards the person who was angrily shooting daggers towards the Fake Dulha.

Faiz and Shifa were trying to stop the Angry Sunny Deol who was spitting fire through his eyes. Who else can it be rather than HASSU.

Hassu: Stop this marriage. Faiz and Shifa are you both crazy instead of stopping this marriage you are stopping me.

Faiz was holding Hassu with all his strength.

Hassu who was busy in getting rid of Faiz's hold saw Faisu and shouted: Faisu what the hell are you doing. Stop this marriage man.

Ruhi clinging on Faisu : Why would Faisu stop this marriage. He is the one who helped me in arrangements today.

Faisu gave her a forced smile: Yes Hassu I realized that I like Ruhi and how can I go against Ruhi for this Jannat.

Hassu felt like he will pass out on the spot.

Hassu : I knew it. I just knew it this Ruhi knows black magic. Now this Ruhi has done black magic on Faisu I'm damn sure.

Everyone gave a confused look to Hassu.

Shifa: Black magic how? I mean what made you think like that?

Hassu exclaimed: I have even seen this Ruhi dancing with open hair like that Tantrik dance while performing Black magic.

Ruhi: What rubbish

Hassu: Trust me guys that day she was screaming hysterically 'KALA KALA KALA' in the air while dancing as if something has possessed her I'm sure she was calling for some black powers.

Ruhi screamed : Shut up I was not calling some black powers you idiot that day I was singing KALA CHASHMA song and dancing on it.(Imagine Ruhi dancing as if something possessed her on song Kala Chashma)

Everyone except Chachi and Chacha burst into laughing even in such serious situation.

Chacha all the while alert and by now he was sure that it was some of Team 07's plan and Hassu is unaware of it. Just then his attention caught was Fake Dulha's laughing voice it was not like Rithvik but like some girl. He from first time had doubt on Dulha, whose face was fully covered with thick layer of garlands.

He saw everyone busy in laughing so he quickly went near Dulha to check his face. But before him furious Hassu held Dulha's collar.

Hassu: Rithvik I'll kill you. All the while Dulha was holding garlands to hide his face and Faisu, Addy and Faiz started pulling Hassu away from Dulha.

Finally Jannat came as their savior : Hassu Bhai please leave HER.

Hassu and Chacha : HER?

Jannat fumbled: I mean HIM HIM, please leave him.

Fake Dulha ran back to Jannat holding his garlands.

Faisu was very afraid as their plan could get backfired: Hassu please try to understand let Jannat marry him.

Hassu shouted: Are you actually Faisu or someone of his duplicate because the Faisu I know is madly in love with this same JANNAT.

There was pin drop silence in the room Jannat looked at Faisu in astonishment. While 07 and Addy and Mr and Mrs Shaikh were almost shaking due to fear as there plan was on verge of backfiring.

Faisu looked in Jannat's eyes and she ardently asked through her eyes that is it true and want Faisu's eyes showed her was A blissful 'YES'. Jannat felt the happiest person on Earth. The man she loved like devotee loves his Lord, the man who was the king of her dream world in reality reciprocated the same feelings for her was like heaven for her. Their passionate eyelock was broken by Ruhi's bark.