Chapter 20❤️

Jannat was crying in her room and hugging her parent's photo and talking to them

Jannat: Mamma papa please come back to your Jaanu. I'm tired of fighting now from last 10 years. Please come back or else ask Allah to take me away from here to you there up in the heaven.

On the other side Faisu who after listening to Jannat's marriage news directly went to her room and he saw her sitting near window talking to her parents he felt sad seeing her so vulnerable but his heart started thudding loudly when she asked Allah for her own death, without thinking further he went near her and hugged her.

Jannat was taken aback by sudden hug but Faisu's hug always gives her peace and her crying ceased a bit after a minute she also gently place her hand on his back and continued her silent crying. They both forgot the world in each other's embrace. They hugged each other like passionate lovers, true they had some feelings for each other but both of them were unaware of that but after such an eventful day they were at peace when they hugged each other. Atmosphere suddenly became so pleasant (romantic)

But sound of something falling and footsteps made them aware of the surrounding. They broke the hug and Faisu wiped off her tears. Faisu held her hands in his and started talking to her as if talking to a kid.

Faisu: Jannat I'm your friend right?

Jannat nodded in yes.

Faisu: friends share problems with each other right? Jannat again nodded in yes

Faisu: friends solve each other's
problems right?

She again nodded in yes

Faisu: Do you trust me?

Jannat looked in his eyes for sometime and said : yes

Faisu smiled brightly and continued: The way you helped Shifa shows that you are a strong girl I know you are strong enough to throw these evils out of this house and your life but something is there which they are using to blackmail you right?

Jannat looked down which was clear indication that it's a yes.

Faisu: then please tell me I want to help you don't worry about them we will take help of police if needed, I'm way too much powerful than these people than these jerks Jannat tell me what is it.

Jannat thought for some moments but realised that she can't drag Faisu in her problem.

Jannat: I trust you Faisu but I don't trust them they will hurt you guys and I can't afford that, they can do anything with me but I have to obey them. You remember the story of a king whose life was hidden in a parrot the situation is same with me Faisu my lifeline is in their hand if I don't obey them they will...

Suddenly Jannat realised that she was about to tell Faisu the secret and tears brimmed in her eyes, she immediately stood up to go but Faisu held her hand and again pulled her in a hug,

Faisu: it's ok Jannat if you don't want to share but still we will help you. Remember one thing I'm always there for you.

Saying so he kissed her forehead lovingly Jannat felt pure warmth of love in his chaste kiss. He again asked her to tell him.

They were still in the hug, sitting very close to each other just then a loud voice disturbed their moment.

Voice: Faisuuuu

Both Faisu and Jannat got startled by sudden voice they turned towards the voice just to see a lady in her 40s with very angry expressions and Ruhi was standing besides her crying (obviously crocodile tears)

Jannat was looking at them with confused expression just then

Faisu whispered: Mom you here

Tanzeela: yes I'm here

Faisu happily got up and moved towards her to hug her but Tanzeela showed him her palm to stop

Tanzeela: Stop there Faisu, today you lost your Mom's trust, I'm feeling so ashamed of you. You cheated on Ruhi. When Mrs Rahmani called and said this to me I shouted on her and defended you saying that my son can never do this but after seeing all this I don't want to see your face Faisu.

Faisu was hurt, bewildered shocked he glared at Ruhi who smirked at him but when Tanzeela turned towards her she again made crying face.

Tanzeela: Stop scaring her Faisu. I don't believe that you can stoop so low.

Before Faisu could defend himself Ruhi interrupted: No No Aunty it's not Faisu's fault it's all because of this Jannat. She is a bloody orphan witch, my parents gave her shelter But she turned out to be a snake who is trying to poison my happy life. She created bad image of mine in front of Faisu and his friends

Chachi came from behind and said: You know na how this low class girls are there can do anything to ensnare young RICH boys in their fake love trap for money.

Tanzeela looked furiously at Jannat: Hey you girl you want money right I'm ready to give you as much money as you want just leave my son alone, I know girls like you Sl*t.

Tanzeela was very furiously blabbering and Ruhi and Chachi were smirking, Faisu was constantly trying to stop Tanzeela but she didn't allow him to speak anything and stormed out of the room. Jannat again had tears in her eyes Chachi and Ruhi smirked evilly and left the room.

Faisu was shocked to listen such words from his mother's mouth who never spoke ill even about her rivals today spoke such words for an innocent girl. He understood that it was all done by the evils. He ran behind his mom after asking Ashnoor to take care of her.

Rest of Team 07, Ash and Adnaan was also were listening to all the conversation they were standing outside the room near the door as her room was small they saw Faisu running behind his mom and Team 07 followed.

Tanzeela didn't even talk to Ari and any other 07 members and went inside her room and locked it.

Ari furiously: I'm going to kill this Ruhi and that women because of them my mom first time in my life is ignoring me and bhai.

Faisu: Guys The only way to correct  mom is to expose the true face of these jerks.

Faiz: Guys one thing did you all notice ?

All: What?

Faiz: when Faisu was talking to Jannat she said that her situation is like the king whose life is hidden in the parrot that means these evils are may be using some precious thing or person to blackmail Jannat.

All: Rightt

Shifa: Faiz you are genius baby.

Faiz blushed a little and others chuckled at the duo.

Faisu: so another piece of mystery jigsaw puzzle falls in its place.

Hassu: bro but how we will know about it as we know very little about Jannat's past.

Adnaan from behind: That's
why we have to go to meet Mr Gupta.

Hassu: let's go then shubh kaam me deri kaisi.

Soon Team 07 and Adnaan left to meet Mr Gupta leaving Ashnoor with Jannat.

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS GUYS. LOVE YOU GUYSS❤️❤️