Chapter 33❤️

After everyone were having dinner happily chatting, teasing, laughing. The Rahmani Mansion was looking like a home of human unlike earlier a den of evils.

Dadi was sitting on head of the family chair. Jannat was feeding Ayaan and was talking with everyone carefree.

Faisu was just admiring her glowing face while she was laughing on Hassu's joke and her embarrassed face when Dadi told about all her childhood mischiefs, her emotional face when Ayaan wiped his mouth with her scarf. Her every expression was having direct effect on his heart.

Jannat sensed Faisu's gaze on her and looked at him. His intense gaze made her feel shy.

Javed saw this and said to Dadi: Aunty I want to tell you something.  We are leaving for Mumbai after Jashn- a -Music program.

All screamed a loud WHAT

Javed thought of teasing Faisu

Javed: Of course after all after Faisu's marriage with Ruhi we were planning to shift here in Delhi and migrate our business in Delhi but now we will go back to Mumbai.

Just then Jannat's phone rang and she excused herself for some minutes

Faisu: But dad we can still shift to Delhi.

Javed: For what?

Faisu: for Ari

Javed: for Ari ? Why?

Faisu: Ari is soon going to marry Addy so yes for Ari we'll have to shift Delhi

Ari and Addy turned red due to shyness and Addy soon used the chance and asked Mr and Mrs Shaikh for Ari's hand and Dadi for permission.

Three of them happily gave them blessings and permission.

Hassu: This is not done Faisu you didn't tell the exact reason for shifting to Delhi

Faisu: you are right Bro I forgot one more equally important reason Dad.

Javed : What?

Faisu: The reason is Hassu is now in relationship with Ash so for him as well we'll have to shift Delhi right Hassu?

Now it was Hashnoor's turn to blush.

Hassu: What about you Man huh?

Faiz : Buddy Hassu is right I guess you should talk to Dadi and Jannat about it.

Faisu nodded and looked at his parents for permission who smiled widely and nodded in yes

Faisu stood up knelt in front of Dadi: Dadi I.. I want to....

Dadi: Faisu if you want to tell me that you love my granddaughter then I already know it so no need to feel nervous

Faisu shot his head up in surrprise : You mean

Dadi smiled: I mean I know beta the way you look at her the way you take care of her and SOME other acts of yours itself tell how much you love her.

Faisu: Thank you so much Dadi. Dad next week we are shifting to Delhi as we had planned

Javed : I knew it beta i was just teasing you.

All laughed on Faisu's sleepish face but Hassu caught hint of mischief in Dadi's SOME so he curiously ask: what do you mean by some acts Dadi. I mean it's been only few hours you met us so how did you notice Faisu's acts?

Dadi smiled: Today morning when Adnaan's friend brought me home that time Addy asked his friend to wait in garden until he calls us inside, so we were hiding behind a tree just then we saw smoke coming out of house and Faisu and Jannat came running out after that.....