Chapter 11❤️

(lol i tried to cook today and failed miserably.Kinda Burned My House)👩‍🦯🤡

All the boys were ready and were waiting for girls to in the living room. Just then a girl came running and jumped on Faisu before Faisu could react that girl kissed on Faisu's Cheek and shouted I missed you so much baby.

Well who else can be that girl other than The Chipkali Ruhi. Yeah unfortunately she was back very soon.

It took some minutes for Faisu and others to get that who was it.

Faisu gave her a small smile broke the hug.

Faisu : Hey Ruhi, you came back so early, why ?

Ruhi : What do you mean by Why Faisu ? Aren't you happy that I came back soon ?

Faisu : No no it's not like that. I just casually asked.

Ruhi (coming extra close to Faisu) : woh I was missing you so much na baby that I came early.
By the way are you going somewhere ?

Hassu interrupted seeing the scene : Yes we are going for the Jashn - A - Music event party it's a party for participants and sponsors.

Ruhi : Oh wow I'll also to come with you Faisu.

Faisu : well Ruhi as Hassu said only participants and sponsors are allowed so I can't take you with me.

Ruhi : Oh come on Faisu I'm your fiancee. Faisu the rock star's fiancee. Who will stop me from coming there ?

Faisu : Listen Ruhi...

Ruhi cuts him in between : I don't know anything Faisu I'm coming with you that's it. Now I'll go and get ready.

With that she again kissed Faisu 's cheek and went inside. Faisu sighed in disbelief and turned towards Faiz and Hassu who were giggling at the scene.

After a while girls came after getting ready Ruhi and Shifa as usually were wearing exposing dresses and were looking HOT.

Both of them saw each other and smirked and started commenting on each other's dress which turned into a fight in no time. Faiz and Ari went so solve their fight.

Ruhi's Attire

Shifa's Attire

Shifa's Attire