Chapter 23❤️

Trigger Warning ⚠️ . Maybe Someone Will Find This Chapter Uncomfortable. Mention Of The Word K*lling and M*lest.

Team 07 and Adnaan, Ashnoor were laughing their guts out while looking at the scene in front of them.

Rithvik was standing in the middle of the living room his head was hung low in embarrassment as he was wearing a short girl's dress and his face was covered with excessive bright and funny make up. His hands were tied at his back and he was not able to move an inch because of the strong lady bouncers were also holding him from back. He had no other option to bear all this torture standing helplessly on the same spot.

few girls were surrounding him humiliating him, two of them were making his video and others were humiliating him by pulling his hair, by pinching his cheeks and and passing humiliating comments on him.

Two strong woman bouncers were holding Chachi and Ruhi to stop them from going near him.

Rithvik was looking so funny that nobody was able to stop their laughing. Team 07, Ash and Addy were literally holding their stomachs due laughing but except Jannat who had no expressions on her face.

Chachi screamed: Stop it all this why are you doing all this to my brother.

Ruhi: who the hell are you and why are you doing all this? who allowed you come inside the house?

This time Shifa and Ari came in front with serious face and started explaining

Shifa: we called them they are from an NGO who support and protect woman's rights, we told them about what Rithvik did with Jannat. They are doing all this to him because he tried to molest Jannat in the same house. She was begging when he was forcing himself on her. She cried, she begged, felt humiliated in the same way like right now you are feeling Rithvik.

Ari turned towards Chachi and Ruhi and said: The way you are crying and begging for your brother and uncle na, she even cried for help but you both instead of helping her helped your criminal brother, you very well know what is the importance of a girl's virtue but still instead of understanding her feelings as a woman, you enjoyed her state so now its payback time we are humiliating Rithvik in the same way he humiliated Jannat.

Ash : Though all this what's happening with Rithvik is nothing, it will not harm your image and virtue as much as it could have harmed Jannat. if you had been successful in your shameless cruel deeds.

Just then Tanzeela came down to see what's happening in the living room and saw and heard all the conversation.

Tanzeela: What the hell are you both doing Ari, Shifa stop it girls. ( turned towards the NGO girls) please leave these 3 innocent people, This all you are doing is useless and Rithvik is a good person as he is Mrs Rahmani's brother this Jannat must have manipulated you because she wants Rahmani's money. I know such girls very well bloody sl...

Before she could complete her sentence Jannat roared in high pitched voice: ENOUGH. Enough Mrs Shaikh, I didn't say anything to you because you are Faisu's and Ari 's mother and I respect you not because what you said about me was true. Don't take my silence as a yes. You don't know the truth Mrs Shaikh so you don't have any right to question my character.

There was pin drop silence in the living room all person including Faisu whi was looking at Jannat with shocked expressions.

Jannat Continued: You are right Mrs Shaikh whatever they are doing is useless, Because Our society is still in many ways is conservative no matter how much people are educated. I'm not saying all people but many of them always doubt a girl's character and never question a man's character. You yourself are an example. Many people in our society still judge a woman by trusting rumours about her. You must have heard that Rithvik is a criminal, he killed Zoya didi his innocent wife for her money, he forced himself on Zaina didi, Zoya didi's younger sister and I don't know how many innocent girls he m*lested but nobody said anything to him because he is a man. You called him a good man even after hearing bad things about him. You didn't even for once judged him. But you judged me, you called me S**t just because some people told you bad things about me not even for once you tried to know the truth. I am a girl who spent her life in protecting my virtue, lost my good image just because I'm a girl

Jannat turned towards NGO girls : She is right ladies whatever you are doing is useless because making him wear a girl's dress and make up and using abusive words will not make him realize what a girl feels when someone tries to molest her. This devil can never change. He can never understand the fear, the pain, the agony, the terror a girl feels when a disgusting beast in human's disguise tries to attract her virtue. If you really want to help me and girls like me then according to me there are two effective ways first is try to change Societies sick mentality towards girls and second is try to Change such men's (pointing towards harshad) lustful mentality into respectfully one this will make biggest change which will make most of the girls in our country safe. If all men start respecting women and society start treating a woman equal to men in all aspects including her moral virtue then no woman in future will have to face any such unfortunate incident.

All the people started clapping loudly and for her.

Head of NGO: You are absolutely right miss Jannat, changing mentality of people and such criminals can be more effective as thorough change of mind will stop these People's thought of hurting a woman.

All people hooted and supported the thought.

Rithvik left from there stomping his foot furiously.

Shifa & Ari asked The NGO girls and the head to publish the video from Rithvik's humiliation part to Jannat's speech but also requested to cut Tanzeela's words

Suddenly Jannat realized that in rage what she did and now she was badly scared of 3 devils.

And on the other side Team 07 went to Tanzeela.

Faisu: Mom I tried to explain you many times that Jannat is a gem girl and these 3 people whom you are supporting are nothing but cruel devils.

Tanzeela: Shut up Faisu just shut up that girl insulted your mother in front of so many people and you are still supporting her.

Faisu: But mom

Tanzeela: Shut up just get one thing straight in your mind after 3 days that is day before your Jashn - A - Music event you are going to marry Ruhi. If you disobey me for that girl then YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MOTHER FOREVER.

Faisu whispered her name in utter shock and disbelief.

Chachi: And we have changed our timings Mrs Shaikh. Tomorrow is the wedding of Rithvik and Jannat.

Tanzeela : That's very Good news Mrs Rahmani.

Ruhi said to Jannat while greeting her teeth in rage: get ready for the marriage Jannat MAMI

Just then they heard one more voice from back.

Voice: There is one more good news People

All turned back to see who's the owner of the voice.

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS GUYZZ. LOVE YOU ALL 😍