Chapter 29❤️

Author's P.O.V.

Tanzeela: Jannat, (sigh) I'm sorry for what I said. I know what's the importance of a girl's virtue is and I being a woman and mother of a girl blamed you, insulted you even without trying to know the truth I believed those shameless women and disrespected you. I'm sorry, please forgive me. I behaved like complete fool. I'm feeling guilty for questioning a chaste soul like you.

She joined her hands to apologize but Jannat instantly stood up and held Tanzeela's palms in her hands and nodded in a no.

Jannat: Mrs Shaikh please don't do this you are elder than me. you said that because you were blindly trusting my Chacha Chachi and Ruhi. Please I'm not angry on you. In fact I'm sorry for speaking so rudely with you. Please forgive me.

Well Tanzeela was astonished to see the selflessness of this girl. She immediately embraced her.

Tanzeela : you remember me of my best friend, my soulie,she was just like you. Delicate, beautiful and selfless. God bless you beta.

Javed interrupted: Which friend Tan.

Tanzeela: Nazneen Zubair.

Jannat shot her eyes up in surprise. She smiled brightly.

Jannat: Mrs Shaikh wait for a second.

She ran out of the room leaving all confused and Addy in deep thoughts.

Jannat came back running with a picture in her hand & showed it to Tanzeela and said are you talking about this Nazneen?

Tanzeela took photo frame from her hand and examined it was of a couple man wearing a simple shirt and woman in beautiful saree.

Tanzeela screamed in joy: Yes yes she is the one. She is my soulie Naaz. Jannat Beta where is she? How is she? How do you know her?

Tanzeela & Jannat's eyes got moist. Tanzeela's with tears of happiness Jannat couldn't talk because of lump in her throat. So Adnaan came ahead and said

Addy: Aunty Naaz Chachi was Jannu's Mother.

Tanzeela looked at Jannat with utmost love in her eyes after knowing she was blood of her Best friend.

Addy hesitantly continued: Who died some years ago during Ayaan's kidnap.

Frame in Tanzeela's hand slipped and she started crying hiding her face in her palms Javed held her in side hug.

Tanzeela cryingly: How? How this happened beta ?

Addy shamefully looking down said: My parents killed them.

Tanzeela took a crying Jannat in her embrace and both of them cried a lot Team 07 Adnaan and Javed consoled them.

After a while both Jannat and Tanzeela were talking about Naaz.

Tanzeela: it hurts so much to know that I lost my bestie and moreover I didn't know anything. Her children suffered so much but I was not there to protect them. I failed as a friend. But not anymore. I promise you Jannu beta we all will try our best to send these ba****ds to jail.

All nodded in agreement.

Tanzeela: Jannu beta do you have photos of your parents marriage. I want to see them.

Jannat: Yes Aunty I have them. I'll show them to you.

Tanzeela: Come. I want see them now only.

Jannat giggled seeing her excitement and they both went towards Jannat's room.

Faisu was all the time admiring the most important ladies of his life. Suddenly something hit in his mind and

Faisu: ARIIIII