Chapter 18❤️

Everyone in the room was glaring at 3 devils and Jannat started shivering with fear when Ritvik came near her. When he took some more steps to reach near her Team 07 stood in between as a wall to protect her.

Ritvik glared at them back. But Ruhi and Chachi had an evil smile on their face. Yes the Devils came out with a dangerous plan as they sensed Faisu is slipping from their hand and Team 07 can be dangerous for their plan of getting Jannat's property.

Meanwhile Ritvik's eyes fell on Arishfa and Shifa and he started checking out them with lustful eyes all boys became angry but Ari and Shifu confidently glared at him furiously which made him turn his gaze.

Chachi: Jannat get up and get ready Mr. Gupta is here to see you I want you downstairs in 15 min. And yes dare you tell him anything or you know the consequences.

Jannat nodded in yes while looking down

Ari : No she will not go anywhere she was attacked today, she is injured.

Ari was greeting her teeth towards Ritvik and Faisu was fisting his hands to control and not to punch Ritvik till his jaw broke he had dared to touch his Jannat.

Adnaan : yes mom ask Gupta uncle to come on some other day.

Chachi: shut up Addy and you
Jannat get up right now

Jannat nodded and pleaded Ari to let her go.

Ari : Who is this Mr Gupta

Jannat: He is a lawyer who handles whole property matters of the house.

When she saw Team 07 looking at her with suspicious look she continued slowly: He was my Father's best friend. He is a good man.

Chachi again glared at her and Jannat quickly got up to go but tripped due to her injuries and hissed in pain Faisu ran and held her then Shifu helped her and they both left from the room all this while Faisu was worriedly looking at her till she disappeared from the door.

Ritvik noticed this and said: You are soon to be son-in-law of this family that doesn't mean you can come in between me and my fiancee. Do you get that

Faisu gave him famous Faisal Shaikh smirked because he had planned a very nice "Treat" (note the sarcasm) for Ritvik for what he did to Jannat he was about was about to say something just then Ruhi came in between and placed her hand on his chest seductively and started touching him in front of everyone. Faisu felt disgusting with her touch and stepped back.

Ruhi again moved closer and
Faisu warned her : RUHI BEHAVE YOURSELF

Ruhi: No Faisu no more distance between us now. Nobody will come between us now Hotty we are going to get married next week and you will be mine all mine then.

Faisu chuckled sarcastically thinking that it's her daydream but alas little did he know about her evil plan.

Faisu: Ruhi! Ruhi! Ruhi! How can even you think that I'll marry you after knowing your real face,how can I marry a selfish,cruel,stupid and shameless girl like you. Listen carefully Ruhi I Will Not Marry You, Not Even In My Wildest Dreams.

And the 3 devils started laughing evilly, a completely unexpected reaction from 3 devils made everyone surprised.

Hassu: I think yeh log dukh ke mare pagal ho gaye. They have turned Mad.

They stopped laughing abruptly listening to Hassu's comment and made a bad, real bad and ugly face. Their expressions were so ugly that anybody who would see them would call them moron and wish to give at least one smack on those faces.

Adnaan who was seeing this could not hold his laughter even in such serious situation and started giggling.

Chachi: Shut up Addy and you Faisu you think you can escape then the answer is NO. You have to marry my daughter.

Faisu: Get one thing straight in your mind Mrs Rahmani You are an elderly woman and my mom taught me to respect elders that's why was listening to your crap all this while but enough is enough I'll not marry Ruhi. I'll talk to my parents right now and end this relationship.

Ruhi: it will be useless my wild hunk and why are you troubling yourself Baby I have made this easy for you, your Mom Ops sorry our mom and Dad are coming to Mumbai tonight for arrangements of our wedding.

Faisu: Whatttttt? Mom and Dad how can they fix this marriage without telling me?

Chachi: Well that you can ask themselves tonight, excuse us we have guests to attend saying this they left the room.

Faiz: Addy is this Mr Gupta a good
man? I mean umm

Adnaan: yes He is a nice man he cares for Jannat he has helped her a lot of times. He comes here to give the money to Jannat every month as per Jannat's father's will. He knows how bad these three are but still can't do anything because Jannat is not ready to take any action against them.

Ari : Bhai I think this man can help us to find out what is the secret using which there 3 morons harass the poor soul.

Adnaan : I don't think so Ari because if he had known about it he would have saved Jannat long back.

Faisu: at least we can get clue from him.

Hassu: Faisu what about your
marriage thing bro

Faisu: don't worry about it bro I'll talk to mom and dad and they will understand I know they will get how cheap these people are. I'm sorry Addy to use such words but.....

Adnaan : No Faisu I should be the one to say sorry I'm so ashamed of my mother,sister and Maama. And you are my one of the best friend bro I understand your situation very well.

During all the conversation Ari was adoring Adnaan lovingly Hassu noticed it and poked her to bring out of her trance.

Ari ( annoyingly): What is it Hassu?

Hassu: Stop staring at him or else he will come to know that you like him.

Ari blushed a little but composed herself: Its no.... nothing like that dude.

Hassu: oye Tom boy I know how much the girl hidden inside you likes this Handsome Man from the day of Faisu's engagement With that dimbo Ruhi when he saved you from falling and getting hurt how you drawned in his brown eyes and blushed every time after seeing him.

Hassu was saying all this in teasing and husky voice and Ari's cheek were turning crimson red with each passing word

Just then Faisu,Faiz and Adnaan turned to them and Ari punched Hassu to hide her blush

Ari : Bhai come let's go and see that Mr. Gupta if we get any clue against these 3 we can even use it convince mom dad.

Faisu :correct now let's go

Ari : I'll go And check Jannat

With that they all moved to meet Mr Gupta

*Please Vote Guyzz. Don't be a Silent Reader*❤️
Love You Guyzz Keep Supporting❤️