Ch. 20: Fandom Crossover

"Angela, who are we meeting?," I asked her for probably the hundredth time in this car trip.
"A friend of mine and her cousin," Angela said.
"What's this friend's name?," I asked.
"Her name is Lena. Lena Duchannes," Angela said softly.
"You know another siren?," I asked.
"Correction, she's a Caster. Her cousin is the family siren," Angela said.
"What's her cousin's name?," I asked.
"I'm not sure what her actual first name is, but she goes by 'Ridley Duchannes'," Angela said.
"And they're gonna help us?," I asked.
"Well, I don't know yet because I only asked to meet up with them," Angela said.

She parked in parking lot on the docks. I looked up and we were in front of a Starbucks. I looked at her as she was starting to unbuckle herself. I followed after her when I had unbuckled, and closed my door behind me. We walked into the place and I didn't feel the presence of another siren. It was odd.

"What exactly do either of them look like?," I asked.
"Hmm, both of them look sorta alike,but Rid has more of auburn tone to her hair," Angela said, as she was looking through the seated crowd of customers.

I looked around too and saw two females sitting in the corner. One was facing her back to me and she had long auburn curls. The other was facing foward to us. She had long,beautiful dark brown hair that hung like curtains around her face. I elbowed her in the arm and she nodded. We walked towards their table and the girl (who I assume was Lena). The girl smiled and rose from the table to hug Angela.

"Hey," the girl said softly.
"Hey, this is Bella like I told you about," Angela said.
"Hi, I'm Lena," the girl said.
"Hey, I'm Bella," I said, nodding.

Lena tapped on the woman's shoulder as she was sitting her back to us. The woman stood up and looked at the three of us with a smirk. She wore big sunglasses and like her cousin, her hair curled around her face. She was a little bit taller than her cousin but I did look and saw she wore heels. I compared the cousins' clothing. Lena wore a yellow flannel over white button up which she wore a vest under the flannel, ripped baggy jeans, and broken converse. Her cousin whom was called "Ridley" wore a skin tight leather bodysuit with a leather belt in the middle and had on black knee high boots.

"Good day, I'm Ridley Duchannes," the woman said with a hiss and held out her hand.
"Hi, I'm Bella," I said, as I took her hand and saw that her nails were long claws.
"Don't mind my nails," she said with a smile.
"Now, let's get down business," Ridley said as she sat back down quickly.

Lena smiled and then sat in the empty seat next to her cousin. We sat in the booth across from them...