Ch.30: The Finale

It had been several months since people had heard of Cassius Cullen, but by the time it was senior year - almost everyone had forgotten that he ever had existed. There was still a few that remembered his face such as Logan Mallory and Jessica Stanley, but that was because he never took his spell off of them. Angela has looked up everything to get rid of it and we even brought Ridley back to fix it, but it was no use. For now, they were the ones coming up with the rumors of why he would all of suddenly be gone.

"Cassius Cullen got into a car crash and Carlisle was unable to revive him," Jessica had said to a group of girls that would listen to her.

"Oh no, I heard from my mother and father that they saw Cassius Cullen screaming at Carlisle in the parking lot in the hospital that he was running away," Logan said to Eric and Mike at the lunch table. 

Only the Cullens and I knew the real truth of what had happened to Cassius, and how we all feared for our lives that he would come back. Alice has tried for a while to locate his existence, but it was no use since he vanished from her visions. Alice has said on several occasions of when she tries to locate him, a flash of scarlet light appears in her eyes. We thought that she was just kidding until we received a note one day from someone. It had appeared on Edward's window of his volvo one night when he had gone hunting.

"Thank you for finding my brother, but now it's time for my family to take over," the note had read.

Ever since then, we all feared that there was going to be more than one battle. One against Victoria if she is ever seen again. Another against Cassius and whoever this "twin" of his is. We had to be ready for whatever comes our way. The past isn't behind us just, yet.
. . .

The end...for now

{For everyone who enjoyed this book, "The Twin of Cassius" is the sequel.}