3 • flirting frenzy

Melody took off her clothes a while ago and now just lounged in her bathing suit, knowing that they'd probably swim at some point and she didn't mind getting some extra tan in the mean time

Melody took off her clothes a while ago and now just lounged in her bathing suit, knowing that they'd probably swim at some point and she didn't mind getting some extra tan in the mean time. Her and Kie sat and talked to each other about random things, none being the subject she is really interested in. They can't talk about that until they are away from snooping ears.

Kie passed around the beers that she thankfully brought.

"Ahh yes." Melody said, lifting her bottle in the air." The cure to hangovers... Another hangover."

Kie laughed at her. "The best cure to hangovers is just to stay drunk, Mel."

"Kie! That is the single best idea that I have ever heard in my life!" JJ said excitedly and soon the whole group was laughing and clinging their bottles. "To staying drunk!" JJ yelled.

"To staying drunk!" Everybody else yelled all together and chugged more of their beer.

The bubbling blonde came up to his current favorite girl and tapped her shoulder, "Bet you can't do this."

He didn't tell her what it was exactly but her eyes widened as she realized what it probably was. "JJ no!" She laughed. "I just took a shower this morning!"

"It's a party trick, Mel." JJ exclaimed, "Besides you could always take another, but with company." He winked at her.

Melody laughed, "Good idea JJ," she had a bright idea and snapped her head towards John B. "Hey JB!"

JJ's eyes widened at what she was hinting at with her joke and quickly changed subjects before they started to get flirty. "Hey, Pope. Can you go a little faster?"

JB groaned, "Here we go. I'm movin." he moved to sit behind Pope so he wouldn't be in the crossfire. "Doesn't work." He pointed out.

"We've tried this like 6,000 times." Pope agreed.

"You always get beer in my hair, JJ!" Melody pleaded with him.

"I got this. It's gonna work!" He said confidently and moved to the point of the boat, puffing his shirtless chest up. Melody could definitely enjoy the free view though. Pope speeds up the boat and JJ throws his head back and holds the bottle sideways, trying to get the liquid to fly into his mouth but instead it gets all over the girls.

"Oh not again!" Melody groaned, feeling the beer splash all over her body.

"Oh my god, you're getting beer in my hair!" Kie yelled out, laughing.

Melody jumped up and tried to stop, "Stop JJ!" Melody was reaching for his bottle but he kept holding it higher so she couldn't reach. "It's getting us all sticky and gross!" She whined.