11 • naughty mel

A/N: just warning you- no further words ;) have a change of clothes at the ready

That night, they returned to the chateau, each heading straight to bed, exhausted from the days adventures. Melody went to make the couch comfortable for her, spreading out a blanket and fluffing her pillow when JJ came up behind her and hugged her. She turned around, a smile on her face as she looked at the the cute blondie with bright blue eyes. "Do you need something?" She joked, turning around and put her arms around his neck.

JJ blushed, "I was gonna see if you wanted to uh- you know-" he mumbled the rest of the sentence.

Melody chuckled, "I'm sorry, you're gonna have to speak up."

"Do you want to-" he mumbled again, avoiding her eyes and his face growing even redder. Melody hummed, in a suggestive way so he'd repeat himself. He groaned, "Will you cuddle me? I want to cuddle, damn it!"

Melody laughed at how adorable it was to see him ask her that so aggressively. She grabbed his hand and walked to his room, "I'd love to, JJ."

"Thank god, that was new. I didn't like asking." He joked, plopping on his bed. Melody rummaged through his clothes, finding a shirt to put on. She found one that she knew would be comfortable. She noticed him watching her and she faked a cough. "Close your eyes."

"I wanna watch." He whined.

"Maybe one day but we're not there yet." She joked, "Close 'em." She watched as eventually closed his eyes and she turned around to strip down. Once her bra was off, she slipped his shirt over her arms and pulled it down. She turned back around only to find that his eyes were completely open and he was, indeed, still watching. She chuckled at him, she should've known that he wouldn't listen. She watched as he gulped, and reposition himself on the bed. She looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Seriously, J?"

His face turned beet red. "I can't help that seeing you like that did this," he said, motioning to his lower regions.

Melody climbed into bed next to him, the two facing each other on their sides. "Just be glad I'm not a guy. I'd have boners all the time from being around you." She joked quietly, snickering. He groaned in annoyance at her but it made her stomach twist and tingles to shiver down her body.

"Well I'm just glad that you're not a guy because then I wouldn't be able to do this," he said, leaning in to kiss her on the lips, then the corner of her mouth. He slowly left a trail of kisses from her lips, down the side of her neck, to her collarbone, and then just a little lower. Melody held her breath, taking in the way his lips felt on her body. Her eyes fluttered shut as his hand was on her thigh, inching higher.

Melody grabbed his hand, he thought she was about to make him stop but instead, she placed his hand under her shirt and onto her breast. He groaned again, growing excited at finally feeling her body.  She connected their lips again, missing the feeling of them.