4 • fuck you

Melody and Kie sat in the back of the boat while the boys were in the front

Melody and Kie sat in the back of the boat while the boys were in the front. They've really missed each other and it seems as though they haven't gotten to have quality girl time in forever.

"Hey Mel," Kie quietly whispered to the girl. Melody peaked her head up to look at the boys, hoping they weren't paying attention. Thankfully, they were in their own little world, talking excitedly about what they might find at the motel.

"Hey Kie," Melody whispered right back.

"What's going on with you and JJ?" Kie asked her, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Melody sighed, she didn't really want to talk about it here, near the boys, but she couldn't hold it in any longer. "That's what I wanted to talk to you so badly about."

The other girl's eyes widened, "Did you two?" She made suggestive movements with her hands. Melody let out a squeal and slapped at Kie's hands.

"No! Why does everyone keep thinking that?" She whispered back. The thought made her nervous. "But.. I think I might want to. And I think he genuinely want to, too."

"Mel, we think that because of how close you two are. You two flirt with each other nonstop and are always making googling eyes at each other." Kie whispered back.

"Really?" Melody asked her. She nodded her head. "Do you think I should tell him?"

Kie hesitated, trying to word what she says carefully. "I don't know, Mel. Remember our rule? No Pogue on Pogue macking." That was a rule they made up years ago, before Kie was even officially in the group.  Honestly, Melody thought the rule was stupid, people change and feelings change. "And besides, we both know how he's a ladies man. It could be nothing. Just.. I dunno, Mel. I just don't want you to get hurt." Kie paused, grimacing when she saw Melody's fall slightly at the thought of JJ just flirting with her in the same way he does with every one else. "That why we have the rule. To keep us all from falling apart."

"I know." Mel muttered, all energy gone from the tone of her voice.

Kie felt a little bad so tried to deter the conversation a little to make it a little lighter. "So when did you start to feel this way?"

Melody knew deep down that she always had a thing for him. She loves how funny, cute, and rambunctious he was. She loves how his touch on her body makes her feel. And she loves the way she always catches his eyes on her when she's not even doing anything.

She opened her mouth to answer but JJ whistled loudly and caught their attention. They were coming up in the motel. "I thought the Château looked bad." He said.

The storm picked up trash and threw it all over the lawn of this hotel. Areas of the roof had tarp on it, trees had fallen. Nearly all of the mattresses were outside. Overall, it just looks very trashy.

"This place is a shitshow." John B voiced.

The two girls stood up and walked next to the boys. "Motel or meth lab?" Kie asked.