5 • first kiss

____

____

Parties at the cut are usually pretty legendary. Everyone shows up, even the kooks and tourons. Kooks are mostly from boarding schools and they are all narcissistic assholes. They are the enemies of Pogues. So naturally Melody and her friends can't stand to look at them. But when it comes to the boneyard, everyone gets along. Usually. There are also the Tourons. Totally clueless and here for a week on vacation with their families. They think they are cool to be at one of the parties that the locals throw.

But to be fair, Melody loves how envious they get when they see the locals just living life. They wish they could be like them. Speaking of, Melody saw John B pouring beers from a keg into red solo cups and passing them out to people. Tourons are easy to spot, they look so out of place and they are usually sunburnt.

She strutted up to them, already feeling a buzz off of the atmosphere and the couple of beers she already drank. She passed all the people in line and held her hand out.

"Still mad at me?" JB asked her, a grin still evident on his face as he passed her a beer.

"Yup," she said, chugging her beer, before grabbing the pump and filling her cup back up. Instead of drinking from the cup again just yet, she smirked and held the pump to her mouth and sprayed the beer in. John B couldn't help but to laugh at her.

"That's my girl!" JJ cheered, watching in amazement at how sexy she looked with her head thrown back and chugging a keg. Melody sent him a wink.

She gave the pump back to John B and patted him on the shoulder, "It's okay, JB. I'm just fucking with you."

John B sighed in relief, turning back to the line of people who were staring at the exchange in wonder. Amazed that the four beautiful people were friends and locals.

"Later, tourons." Mel waved at the group before turning around, her dirty blonde locks whipping around behind her as she walked off. To Melody, being called a touron is equivalent to being called a loser. After the initial giving of beer has been done, everyone began to separate and do their own thing. Kie talking about zodiac signs with a cute touron. John B perched on a fallin tree with a girl, most likely flirting. Pope was trying to have a conversation with a girl but was instead freaking her out. He was talking about dead bodies. They interest him since he wants to work in a morgue. And then there's Melody who walked up to JJ on a mission. It was definitely the alcohol making her current decisions.