3.

Katie gave a groan as she walked over to Sarah at the Nurses' station. She slammed her pile of charts on the top of the desk and threw open her latest one. Sarah gave a smirk and glanced at Katie over her own pile of charts.
"So...how's the old guy who likes to pinch in curtain...?" Sarah asked.
Before she could even finish the question, Katie gave her a death glare that could probably murder Satan himself...she didn't even have to hold down the cold. Sarah raised her hands in mock defeat and went back to making her notes in her own charts. After a few minutes of angrily scribbling notes in the chart, Katie rolled her eyes and made a face.
"Why do I always get the creepy, old men who like to...?" Katie started.
"Feel a beautiful woman again?" Sarah asked.
Katie couldn't help but roll her eyes as she picked up her pile of charts.
"Dr. Raynor said she wanted to see me, so..." Katie started.
"Good luck!" Sarah yelled.

Katie took a deep breath and started rushing down the halls. She had to be on Dr. Raynor's service. With everything that's happened in her life...she didn't want to dwell, but she wanted to understand it more. She wanted to know why HE did the things he did. Why HE made her who she was. She wanted to save people from...she just wanted to understand.

*****
Bucky just wanted to get back. He hated these court mandated therapy sessions. They never worked. He was never one to open up. He had been through too much. He saw everything that he ever did in every single second of his day...he didn't really want to open up and discuss any of it. He knew that he was always going to remember. He could remember every face, every name...every horrified look. What was the point of talking about it? He would always be that monster, no matter what good he would ever try to do.

*****
Katie wasn't even paying attention to what was happening around her. She glanced down at her watch and gave a huff.
"Fuck, I'm late..." Katie whispered.

She turned a corner and came crashing in to what she felt like was a brick wall. She fell back on the floor in a crumpled heap and all the files flew everywhere.

"Sorry..." A very rugged and, quite frankly sultry voice mumbled.
"Great..." Katie whispered.

Katie's day had just gotten more confusing as she had to start gathering all the files to place them all back together. She felt two hands with leather gloves help her up, and as she looked at the person helping her, the first thing she noticed were the most beautiful deep blue, ocean eyes. He was helping her with her files and she finally snapped out of her trance to regain any sense of composure she had.

"I didn't see you." Katie said.
"It was my fault." He said.

He slammed the last file on top of the pile in Katie's arms and she made a face.
"Thanks." Katie said, sarcastically.
He gave her a look and brushed past her. Katie made a face and shook her head.

"I guess chivalry IS dead..." Katie said.
Katie adjusted the files in her arms and continued on her way to Dr. Raynor's office.