16.

The scene was chaotic. Flames gushing from the building, sirens blazing all around...

Bucky's eyes just stayed on Her. He noticed that she had a smirk on her face as she cocked her head, eying him.

"Something's changed." Glacier said.
"What about Sara?" Bucky asked.

Glacier cocked her head to the other side and narrowed her eyes. He made sure to keep his eyes on her at all times, almost willing Katie to fight and to come back out.

"What about her?" Glacier asked.
"Is she..." Bucky sighed.

She raised her left eyebrow and gave a smug smirk. Glacier took a step forward and placed her hand on Bucky's chest, right above his heart.

She didn't feel the same...

He let out a frustrated growl as she looked up into his eyes.

God, she isn't Katie. It's not the same feeling. He needed HER back.

"Did you...?" She asked, giving an approving nod as she backed away.
Bucky just kept his eyes on Glacier, willing Katie to fight to come out. Glacier gave him an approving nod and nodded her head.
"Go, Katie." Glacier said.
Bucky cocked his head and raised an eyebrow.
"What?" Glacier said. "She was never that confident...not even with Tommy Donnelly."
"Tommy?" Bucky asked.
Glacier gave a laugh and cocked her head back to the left.
"Another story for another day." Glacier said. "Back to..."
"What happened here?" Bucky asked.

Glacier stepped past him and looked at the building, the level that was once Katie's home. She saw the flames, the flashing lights...what a familiar sight. She couldn't help but glare as she let the ice blades form in her hands. She knew what HE had done.

"This is a message to Katie." Glacier said. "It's kind of a calling card from John...to let her know that he's always watching."

She crossed her arms over her chest and spun on her heel to look at Bucky, frost and snow swarming around her.
"His way of staking his claim..." Glacier hissed.

Bucky's jaw clenched, his thoughts only on Katie.
"Sara..." Bucky said. "Is she..."
Glacier gave a grimace at the name of Sara...

God, she hated her...

Bucky noticed her change in demeanor and crossed his arms over his chest.
"Animosity?" Bucky asked.
Glacier clenched her jaw and stared, hard at him.
"Sara always thought she was better than Katie." Sara said. "Katie never saw the pettiness in her, the jealousy..."
Glacier clenched her eyes shut and sucked the cold air in her lungs. Fire crews rushed past them, and Bucky looked at the flames raging in the building.

"Katie's never gonna forgive herself..." Bucky started, only wanting to know her as her true self.
Glacier looked from the flames and then Bucky, rolling her eyes.

God, Katie really can find them...at least he TRIES to be a good man.

"Sara was pulled out." Glacier said. "In surgery for severe burns. Again...part of John's...calling card. He always left someone she cared about to survive."

Bucky gave a sigh and turned to face her, but Glacier was staring at him with a serious intensity. She raised her blades and rushed over to Bucky, forcefully placing one against his neck. Bucky didn't want to fight back as he felt the freezing temperature against his artery.
"I swear, if you don't take her back to the compound like I originally asked..." Glacier initiated. "And I am not asking...I am demanding."
Bucky searched her eyes for any deception, but could find none. She was genuinely scared.
"She is in danger...John DEFINITELY did this" Glacier let out. "That means her father is close by."