8.

Katie gave a groan as she woke up. She knew she shouldn't have tried that alcohol Thor brought from Asgard. He had warned everyone that it was too strong for "mere mortals" but, she was Irish and that meant it was a challenge, so...now she had one of the worst headaches she had ever woken up with.

"Someone had fun last night..." The voice said.

A shiver ran up Katie's spine and she clenched her fists to try and contain herself.

When she regained her control, she weakly leaned on her side and reached over to grab her phone.
"6:30am." Katie said. "Great..."

She gave a wince as her phone started ringing a little TOO loudly. Katie clenched her eyes shut and answered the video call, all the while trying to mentally cure all her thoughts.
"What?" Katie asked.
"You look like SHIT!" Sarah said with a laugh.

Katie tried to regain her focus as she saw that Sarah was just leaving the hospital with some patient files in her arms.

"Late night..." Katie mumbled.
"Really?" Sarah asked, an eyebrow raised.
Katie tried to give her the best death glare ever, but...she could barely keep her eyes open.
"Too much booze or did you get fucked?" Sarah asked. "I've always wondered what Cap's..."
"BOOZE!" Katie yelled, wincing at her own voice level.
Sarah gave a laugh and hailed a cab.
"I just wanted to wish you luck on your first official day." Sarah said. "Did you meet him last night? Your new patient?"
Katie made a face and sat up. There was that word again..."patient".
"Yeah." Katie said. "He's...he's gonna be tough."
"You got this!" Sarah said, her ever chipper self.

"She is way to excited for this time of morning" She said.

Katie rubbed her eyes and shook her head to tune her thoughts out.

"What are you gonna wear? Need to make an awesome first impression, after all."
Katie gave a chuckle and flipped her screen to show her favorite outfit. A black, button up blouse paired with a black and white grid body con skirt. Next to the outfit hanging up were some of her more comfortable black stilettos.
"Girl..." Sarah started.
"Oh, don't you start..." Katie started.
"I mean..." Sarah started.
"Like you said..." Katie said as she headed into the on-suite bathroom to start the shower.

"I have to make an amazing first impression..." Katie said.

***************
Bucky couldn't sleep at all the night before. He should have just knocked...no he should have just left her alone at the party. He knew that she was his Doctor but...

NO!

Bucky looked at his metal, Wakandan arm and took a deep breath. His past was too painful for him to hold, let alone have someone like her have to feel the guilt. He knew that the only way to stop feeling what he was feeling, would be to act like his stoic self. No expressions, no real movement...just be what he was used to being. Bucky took a deep breath and flopped backwards on his bed, throwing his flesh arm over his face.

"Fuck!" Bucky yelled.

He just needed to do something. He gave a huff and stormed out of his room to get something to eat. He needed to do something to...

"Sergeant Barnes." Bucky heard.

Bucky's back immediately tensed up at her voice. He glanced over his shoulder and the first thing he could think of was how that outfit fit every curve in the most perfect way.

******************
She was staring back at Katie as Katie stepped out of the shower. Katie's head spun so fast to the side her neck almost cracked.

"Get out of my head..." Katie whispered.

Katie glanced at the mirror and saw that her own reflection was back to normal, but not before hearing a faint chuckle in her head. Katie forced herself to breathe as she shook her head. She looked back at her reflection and rolled her eyes as she started getting ready.