35.

Bucky gave a groan as John picked up his pace and started walking in step with him.
"So, when we find her..." John started.
"You don't even think about laying a hand upon her." He growled, clenching his gun tighter and tighter with each step.

"Well, in order to give the antiserum, I'm gonna have to..." John continued.

Bucky spun on the spot, grabbed John by throat and shoved him into the brick wall. Steve rushed over and placed a hand on his metal arm.
"Buck..." He firmly said.

"How does it feel knowing you're following my plan, Barnes?" John asked with a sneer.
"Well, it's basically NO plan, so..." Bucky spat out.
"So, I grab her, and you inject her." John stated with confidence.

Bucky hated the idea of John getting his hands on her. He hated it so much that he gave a growl and tightened his hold around John's throat.

"Let's get one thing perfectly clear." Bucky grimly stated. "You don't touch MY girl."

John couldn't help but give a smirk; he was having too much fun playing this game.

"There was a time when she was MY girl." He said. "How does it feel knowing you'll never be good enough for her? You're just a mere weapon created by the very organization that intends to hurt her and turn her into an even better asset. The blood on your hands..."
"I'm not good enough?!" Bucky asked with a scoff. "Dishonorably discharged for undisclosed war crimes. Now, even in my time for them to be "undisclosed" means the crimes were severe. She told me what you did to her...you have just as much blood on your hands, if not more."

They continued to stare each other down as Sam walked over to them.
"Are you okay over here?" Sam asked, clearly feeling the tension.

Bucky gave another scoff and finally released John. His knees buckled, but he was able to compose himself, rubbing his neck and clearing his throat.

"Bucky..." Sam started.
"What?!" Bucky hissed.

Sam rolled his eyes and glanced at Steve. It was then that Clint took a step forward.
"We're getting her back." Clint said, determination in his voice.

Bucky gave a grunt and continued to walk, following John's "plan".

That's when Tommy made his way to him.
"We should..." He started.
"You think now's the time?!" Bucky hissed.

He couldn't tell who he hated more: Walker or Tommy.

Tommy rolled his eyes and stepped in front of Bucky, stopping his stride, and holding him with a glare.
"I get it, you love her!" Tommy yelled, all eyes on the pair. "I...look, she already chose you. That much I know. USE that. I think...I think that might be the key."

Before another word could be spoken, the air around them got colder than ever before.

"Fighting over me, boys?" She asked. "I'm flattered..."

She clenched her fists at her side and everyone was thrown back by an icy blast of frigidly cold air. She cocked her head to the right side and gave a laugh.

'Glacier, please." Katie whispered.

"You boys have no idea what you walked into." She said taking a step forward. "This is bigger than you realize."

"How do you like my new Asset?" Rumlow asked, stepping out of the shadow.
Jimmy winced in pain but shook his head.
"So, cliché..." He whined while getting to his feet.

"Katie..." John started.

Glacier glared at him and made her ice daggers form in her hands.

She gave a smirk as she ran at the group of men, daggers raised and ready for anything. Tommy and Jimmy were easy; having not prepared for this type of fight she just threw them into the wall, knocking them out cold. An arrow flew by her hair, nicking her hear. She spun around saw Clint with his bow raised.