two

out from behind the curtain came this absolute stunner. head full of blue clipped back hair. tall slender figure. not to mention his blacked out eyes. what were those, contacts?

this kid was sensational.

murdoc was on the edge of his seat and by the looks of it so was everybody else.

the club was going wild for him.

the dancers' baby pink lingerie piece sat beautifully on his fair skin. he was just so pretty.

so perfect.

the way he firmly gripped onto the pole. how he gracefully spun around on it with no effort. it sent shivers down the old mans spine.

he was in awe. locked in some sort of trance just from looking at this boy. there were no words for his beauty.

he watched as 2d climbed up the pole with no effort. his legs locked around it whilst he hung upside down.

so talented.

and he had these 'fuck-me' eyes the whole entire time too.

if only..

murdoc observed the other men in the club as they practically emptied their wallets for this angel on stage. he wonders how many of them have a wife and kids at home.

"awh you're all so kind!".

2ds' voice was like music to murdocs' ears.
how did he have this effect on him??

he watched as the boy playfully wiggled his ass
to the audience. murdoc gritted his teeth, averting himself from temptation.

oh the things he would do to him..

and to put the icing on the cake, the performer bent over for the audience, spreading his cute little cheeks.

'yeah baby!'

'that's what i like!"

"more! more!"

the punters loved him.

murdoc gripped tightly around his glass as a way to remain calm and stable.

his head was racing and quite frankly he was hard as a rock.

"times up lovelies" the stripper announced as he began to collect the wads of cash from the stage.

"noo don't go!"

"i love you 2d!!"

he giggled cutely "i luv you too".

murdoc watched him as he collected every last note.

"goodbye for now everyone" 2d gave the audience a wink.

he began to make his way offstage and back through the stage curtain.

"that was the wonderful 2d there for you folks!! now it's time for the one and only.."

fuck, he's gone.

murdoc has to see him again.

he needs to.

what if he waits for him until his shift has ended?

no he can't, that's just downright creepy.

well, there's always tomorrow.

murdoc downed the remainder of his drink
and made his way out of the club. he eventually reached his car and got in it, wasting no time on starting the engine.

the entire drive home all he could think about was 2d. this complete stranger had him wrapped around his little finger.

how pathetic. get it together fucking creep.

murdoc stopped outside his apartment block and parked up, heading upstairs not long after.

he could feel his semi hard-on sitting in his
pants. the cause was obviously because of the intoxicating performance he saw back at the club.

well there's only one way to get rid of it.

he plopped himself down on his battered leather sofa and pulled out his laptop. it had
a crack right in the middle of the screen but it was still good for watching porn.

luckily for him there was already a tab open that contained an adult website.

he wasn't in the mood for 'hot blondes' today. instead he clicked on the search bar and typed in 'blue haired twink'.

that's more like it.

he took his time in finding a video that looked closest to the dancer from the club. once he picked one as close as, he began to pull down his jeans, along with his briefs.

he pressed play on the video and took hold of his length. pleasuring himself, he massaged his shaft as he watched the blue haired pornstar get pounded.

although, it didn't feel as good knowing
it wasn't the real deal. but that's why imaginations exist he supposed.

murdoc continued to stroke himself but was interrupted when his mobile began to ring.

"sod off!" he yelled at his device which was perched on the coffee table.

he ended up kicking it off the table and onto the floor, despite this it still continued to buzz.

the interruption made him lose his train of thought, but it was enough to make him realise that he wasn't quite into the porn that was playing.

instead he had a better idea.

he opened a new tab and searched for andromeda, the stripclub that he had previously visited.

he clicked on their website and began his search. it didn't take long for him to find what he was looking for.

there were multiple pictures of 2d and others that worked at the club, presumably from different events that they had hosted.

murdoc went through every photo until he found ones that made all of the blood in his body rush to his cock.

in the pictures, 2d was wearing a red two piece with horns on his head. it looked like it must have been halloween when these were uploaded.

murdoc had his dick in hand once more and resumed touching himself.

"my little devil" he groaned as he pumped up and down.

he began to pick up the pace, tugging at his balls at the same time. it didn't take long before hot cum was spurting out of his prick.

"fuck" he breathlessly panted.

what is this kid doing to him..