seven

the raven haired man made his way over to
one of the booths that 2d mentioned and took
a seat.

he felt as if he had butterflies in his stomach like some sort of soppy teenager. must be all of the excitement.

murdoc began to shake his leg as he waited. the anticipation was killing him.

he didn't know what to expect but it was 2d for satan's sake, of course it's gonna be good.

"i'm back!".

he glanced up from his feet and was presented with an image beauty.

2d had on this silver rhinestone bodysuit which hugged his figure perfectly.

he looked gorgeous.

"wow.." murdoc managed to voice. "you look..incredible".

"you really do know how to make a man feel good about himself" 2d beamed, eyes sparking.

he slowly approached murdoc and bent down so that they were face to face.

he looked the shorter man up and down, biting his lip in the process.

it was like he was about to devour him.

without warning the bluenette perched his leg up beside murdocs knee. his white stiletto heel dipped into the crushed velvet seat.

murdoc couldn't help himself from grabbing onto 2ds thigh. he's been yearning for physical touch ever since he laid eyes on him.

he smoothed his hand over the younger mans skin, savouring every second.

2d rolled his hips in a rhythmic motion in time with the music playing from the speaker. he almost had murdoc drooling from the mouth.

despite doing this same routine for what felt like a hundred different men each day, it was somehow different with murdoc.

he loved having his eyes on his body. he loved teasing him and he had this strong desire to please him.

2d leaned down to speak into murdoc's ear.

"are you enjoying yourself mr niccals?".

murdoc was too flustered to form a sentence but he managed to cluster a few words.

"i think you already know the answer to that".

2d was content knowing that murdoc
was happy. that's all that mattered.

he took his long leg away from the chair and turned around, baring his cute little ass for murdoc.

he bent over for him, knowing it would drive him wild.

it always does the trick.

murdoc rolled his tongue over his bottom lip. he liked what he was seeing. loved it even.

it was pretty obvious too, with the hard bulge in between his legs.

2d turned around and straddled his lap
without warning, wrapping his arms around his neck. he proceeded to grind down on murdocs clothed cock, grinding his hips in small figure eights.

2d slightly gasped when he felt murdoc against him.

"fuckk" he groaned, throwing his head back when the bluenette started to tick his body.

the gyration of 2ds hips was slow, making the friction between them feel euphoric.

murdoc looked up from where he was watching 2d seductively roll his body. their eyes met, the older man pulling him closer.

the stripper quickly broke eye contact but he did it with such smoothness, murdoc was almost fooled.

2d slid off of his lap, spreading his legs slowly. he turned around, swiftly rotating his hips in a circular motion, sitting on murdocs lap and moving up and down slowly.

if murdoc weren't so caught up in the movement of 2ds body, he would of definitely took the bluenette right there and then.

their bodies were warm. so close.

murdoc didn't know how much more teasing he could sit through. he just couldn't handle it.

he gave in to his temptations and grabbed 2d's ass.

the club had a policy about not being allowed to touch the workers but on this occasion 2d turned a blind eye.

it felt right, murdocs hands on his body. his nails piercing into his skin.

it turned him on so much.

"would you like to fuck me murdoc?".

the dark haired man was taken aback by his sudden question.

"w-what?".

"i asked if you wanted to fuck me" 2d repeated.

"what kind of question is that, of course I would".

once that was said, 2d parted from murdoc and stood before him. he took out a folded piece of paper from the bust of his bodysuit and placed it on murdocs lap.

"i 'ave no work tomorrow. you know where to find me".

he began to walk away from the booth leaving murdoc behind.

"wait, you're just gonna leave me here like this?" he questioned, the desperation seeping from his voice.

2d looked behind briefly and gave him an innocent smile as if he didn't just give him the most raging hard on he's ever had in his life.

and just like that he was gone.

murdoc opened the paper that the dancer gave him to see it's contents.

'aspen forest apartments, door no.23'

at the bottom was 2ds phone number.

looks like this won't be the last time they'll be seeing one another..