nine

2d gradually moved towards murdoc, taking up the space next to him.

his world was spinning slightly.

"can I ask you summet?".

"be my guest" murdoc gave him his full attention.

"why did I stand out to you? you could 'ave got anyone you wanted back at the club but you chose me".

murdoc took a moment to think about his response "well I suppose I was drawn to you in a way. you've got the looks, yeah, but there's somethin' about you. somethin' I just can't place my finger on".

2d stayed silent as he processed murdoc's reply.

"y'know, you always seem to know what to say to me".

murdoc grew slightly confused as he didn't believe he said anything too flattering.

"I just say what i'm thinkin" he shrugged.

"well I like it" 2d moved his upper body closer towards his companion. "I like that about you".

they were now in eachothers personal space.

"you're very easy to please, has anyone ever told you that?".

"you 'aven't pleased me just yet" 2d spoke with suggestive body language.

murdoc placed a light hand on the bluenettes' lower back.

"I mean, I could if you'd let me".

"i'm all yours" 2d said collapsing into murdoc.

their lips interlocked almost immediately, tongues aggressively intertwining and feeling the warm wetness of eachother's mouths. their lips moved together in sync, both going at the same pace.

murdoc snaked his arms around 2ds waist, pulling him in closer. the bluenette purposely moved his body forward so that they were against one another.

he felt murdoc grow hard against his leg.

"such a big boy" 2d commented in between kisses.

his intoxication got the better of his confidence, resulting in him palming murdoc's groin.

the raven haired man groaned, gripping onto 2d's backside.

"you don't know what you're doing to me" he spoke into the stripper's neck.

"come on" 2d grabbed onto murdocs hand.

he tipsily lead him through the house and to his bedroom.

it was pretty average, kinda messy.

murdoc noticed the cassio keyboard on his desk. he clearly has multiple talents and he was about to show murdoc one.

they wasted no time climbing onto the bed
and started to kiss once more. murdoc took off his shirt and then began to hastily unbuckle his belt.

he pulled down his jeans along with his briefs and revealed his erection.

"im gettin' all hot" 2d said with hunger in his eyes, liking what he saw.