twelve

the car door opened.

murdoc watched as the bluenette hopped into the passenger seat.

his pink faux fur jacket matched his eyeshadow.

the older man didn't waste any time on starting the engine and began to drive.

"where are we goin' ?" questioned stu.

murdoc made a sharp right turn and put his foot on the brakes.

"we're here".

2d looked out of the window as he was sure
it was only a few moments ago that the car had actually started moving.

"wait..why 'ave we stopped behind the club?".

"i think we should have a little fun, don't you?" murdoc spoke in a suggestive tone.

"wait, you mean- here in the car? murdoc we can't do that, we might get caught" 2d expressed his worry.

"that's what makes it more fun. look, i thought this was spontaneous. thought maybe you would of liked it".

"no i do" 2d assured him.

"then what's the problem? i need this dee.
seeing you in there with another man..it did things to me. i didn't know what to do with meself" murdoc admitted.

"did you like seein' me with someone else?" questioned 2d.

"i bloody hated it, yet seeing him with
his hands all over you..fuck, i dunno. there's just something about the one thing you want being just out of your reach. makes you
want it even more".

"so you want me?" 2d leaned in closer.

"every fucking inch of you" murdoc replied biting the inside of his cheek.

2d lunged towards the older man and initiated a kiss. during the exchange he could taste the chemical aftermath of the coke murdoc had taken previously.

2d found his hand lingering at the back of murdocs neck. he trailed his fingers upwards to play with his hair.

anyone else that would even attempt to do this would be met with murdoc's fist.

things started to intensify quickly. it was as if they were hungry for one another, exploring each others bodies with their hands like there was no tomorrow.

2d slid one of his free hands onto murdoc's thigh, tracing shapes on his leg with his thumb.

he eventually slithered his hand over to the bulge poking up from murdoc's trousers and began to rub ever so gently.

as nice as it felt, murdoc wanted to speed up
the process. he lifted his hips and started to unbuckle his belt and hastily tugged down his jeans, along with his briefs.

when he managed to do so in the confined space that he was in, stu immediately connected his hand to the older man's cock.

he began to pump vigorously, lips finding their way back to murdoc's once more.

the bluenette was even sure he heard him moan a few times.

murdoc gripped onto 2d's waist, pulling him in as much as their surroundings would let them.