The Truth Unfolds Part 3

Another flash happened and it was, like the last time, later in time. " Aelita, Mikayla we need to hurry come on" Franz said " What's wrong daddy" Aelita asked but their father just tugged her and Mikayla along. They went through a passage way and soon they were in the factory at the super computer.

" Are we going to be alright Lita, dad's scaring me" Mikayla asked " Don't worry Mimi, dad will make sure nothing will happen to us" Aelita answered. Then the three of them went to the scanner room " I'll see you two on the other side" Franz said " Later daddy" Mikayla and Aelita said.

The scanner doors closed and they were virtualized to Lyoko. Aelita and Mikayla looked at each other, Aelita was an elf and Mikayla had the same outfit as Aelita but it was more of a mixture of black and red with two boomerangs on her back.

" You look really different Lita" Mikayla said " So do you but what's with the boomerangs" Aelita asked. Mikayla just shrugged but then a voice came on " They are there for your protection" it said " Is that you dad where are you" Aelita asked " I'm all around you, the virtualization didn't quite make me a physical form" Franz answered.

" Well as long as your here we're fine, right?" Mikayla asked " For now but please I need you two, to run to a tower" Franz said and they did just that. Back to the Lyoko gang " So that means Mikayla was with you when you went to Lyoko with your father" Jeremie exclaimed " Yes, it seems that way" Aelita said " But why were you alone in Lyoko when we met you" Odd asked " I have a feeling we are going to find out" Yumi said and the gang focused back on the memories.