New Powers Discovered

(Battle music for you guys to listen)

They were at the moment when Mikayla was starting to fall. Aelita was about to activate her wings and fly down but then a manatee came to the rescue and got Mikayla. " I knew you had the power, this is why I must destroy you" XANA said. " You're gonna have to catch me first XANA, go manatee" Mikayla said and the manatee flew off.

XANA flew after her " I'm starting to get why XANA wants to destroy her" Jeremie said " Why don't leave us hanging Einstein" Odd asked. " Don't you see Odd, Mikayla can control the monsters" Aelita answered still watching Mikayla fly around. " WHAT!!!" Odd yelled " Can we figure out this later, we need to help Mikayla" Ulrich said.

Jeremie nodded " Ulrich is right so here are your vehicles" he said and their vehicles virtualized in front of them. Back with the fight, XANA is right behind Mikayla " Manatee use your laser" she said and the manatee turned around and shot a laser but missed.

" Come on Mikayla, think" Mikayla thought and while she was, XANA charged at her and she lost her balance and fell. " Hold on" Mikayla heard and was caught by Ulrich on his Overbike " Thanks for the save, now turn around I have an idea" she said and Ulrich turned around.

" So what's the plan" he asked going straight for XANA " Do you trust me?" she asked and he nodded. All of a sudden Ulrich was lifted up into the air " What the" he looked behind him and turns out it was Mikayla using her power to make both of them float.

After they got off the bike it flew directly at XANA and destroyed his manatee. Mikayla zoomed directly to him taking out her boomerang and by this time XANA was falling. Ulrich was still floating until Mikayla spawned another manatee to get Ulrich.

" BOOMERANG BLADE!" Mikayla shouted and a bright red blade came out both ends of her boomerangs. She threw them right at XANA and devirtualized him, for now. (The music ends here)

The manatee that Ulrich was on caught Mikayla and flew back to the others. " Alright guys we are done here, let's go" Jeremie said and the gang flew through the exit and back to the sector before.

Ulrich went up to Mikayla and put his hand on her shoulder and she looked at him " This is a cool trick you can do" he said trying to lighten up the mood " Yeah it is" she said trying to sound happy but had a sad smile instead. They all got devirtualized and were in the scanner room.