Cannon, The Birds and The Bees, and One Step Ahead

It was not only his but the rest of the gang even some info about Jeremie.

"There's more than just this....there's info on Lyoko! Journals about the creation even what XANA was suppose to be...." Mikayla was flipping through the info.

"What could this mean?" Ulrich wondered "We have to get in contact with Jeremie and the others" she exclaimed.

He nods "Jeremie can you hear me...JEREMIE!!!" he was yelling while Mikayla was searching through the screens.

She sees a button and presses then a video screen pops, now this looks kind of like a video call.

Anyways after awhile an incoming message came in and the image of Jeremie appeared.

"Jeremie!!!" they both yelled relived they reached him finally "Mikayla? Ulrich? Where have you guys gone? You disappeared from Lyoko but it seems you still are in Lyoko" he questioned.

"Well we might of found a new sector" Mikayla said while looking at other files in the tower.

"A new sector?" "Yeah but here's the thing we haven't found any of XANA's monsters Jer" Ulrich exclaimed.

"What does it look like?" Jeremie asked "Like a Grassland....its a Grassland Secotor" Mikayla answered "There's something you got to see though...there are files here and it has info about us" Ulrich said.

"Really? Mikayla can you send them over to me?" Jeremie asked "I think I can...let me try" Mikayla touched and slid a few things hoping that worked.

"Did you get it?" "Yeah...wow...this is intriguing" Jeremie was looking through all the files "Some I need a password to unlock it" "I'm glad you find this all cool but how can we get out of here?" Ulrich asked "I'll just devirtualize you both....I'm just worried we won't be able to find this sector again" Jeremie pondered.

"We'll find a way back here but it's almost time for lunch" Mikayla exclaimed "Right! Alright here we go" Ulrich and Mikayla were devirtualized and back in the scanners "Man I'm sore" Mikayla stretched stepping out of the scanner and the rest of the gang was devirtualized after.

"Who's ready for....SLOPPY JOE!!!" Odd yelled running to the elevator. "Don't worry we'll be there on time" Yumi said as her and the rest of the gang walked into the elevator.

"I know that but Sloppy Joe is better when the meat is hot" Odd exclaimed and the elevators door closed reopening at the main computer where Jeremie is at "Come on Einstein!!!" Odd called him over.

"I'll skip lunch....I'm going to decode these files" Jeremie was clicking away not even looking at the gang "I'll stay with you then" Aelita walked over "Thanks Aelita" Jeremie smiled at her.

"Alright your lost!!!! Let's go!!!!" Odd yelled "Later Lita" Mikayla waved at her big sister and Aelita smiled waving back.

The elevators door closed and it went up "I'm glad you and Aelita are catching up" Yumi said "Yeah, ten years went by but these past weeks we've spent everyday with each other" Mikayla smiles then she felt an arm hook around her neck.

She looked over seeing it was Ulrich and her cheeks turn a bit pink "So Mikayla....can I ask you something?" Ulrich asks as he scratches his cheek "U-Uh right now?" She asks him and Ulrich looks over seeing Odd and Yumi staring at them closely.

Ulrich blushed and scooted away from Mikayla hiding in the corner of the elevator while Mikayla was twiddling her thumbs blushing.

Odd and Yumi laughed but on the inside Yumi felt a slight pain but she ignored it.

The elevator door opened and Odd ran out "SLOPPY JOOOOOOEEEEE!" he yelled. Yumi followed him and behind her was Mikayla and Ulrich walking side by side.

"Sooo Mikayla...are you busy tonight?" Ulrich asked and Mikayla looked over at him "Nope, why?" she said.

"Well since they are letting us go off campus tonight; I was wondering if you want to hang out" Ulrich wasn't looking at her since he didn't want her to see his blush "Like a date?" she smiled "Y-Yeah" he answered getting nervous as they kept on walking.

"Ulrich Stein, are you asking me out?" Mikayla asked and Ulrich finally looked at her then stepped in front of her and grabbed both of her hands and held them together.

"Mikayla Young, will you go out with me?" Mikayla just blinked and her cheeks slowly turned red "Yes! Definitely! I would love to!" she said quickly.

Ulrich hugged her feeling so much joy that he picked Mikayla up twirling her around.

Mikayla laughs hugging him back; he put her down and they looked into each other's eyes and they start to move closer and closer.

They were about to kiss they just had to move one inch closer "Finally!" Ulrich and Mikayla looked up seeing Odd.

"I was wondering when you two would get together" Odd yelled ruining the moment for Mikayla and Ulrich now moving away from each other.

Odd ran off again "Dang it Odd" Ulrich mumbled then started to walk again and Mikayla followed thinking.

"Ulrich?" "Yeah?" Ulrich looked at her then Mikayla kissed his cheek and held his hand.

Ulrich blushed and snapped out of his shock once he felt her hand. He intertwined their fingers and they both head to lunch.

(Time Skip)

The gang, excluding Jeremie and Aelita, was outside after they finished lunch when Sissi walked up to them, to Ulrich specifically.

"Ulrich dear, oh I'm so glad I ran into you" she exclaimed "You walked up to us" Mikayla mumbled and only Ulrich heard since he had his arm around Mikayla's shoulders.

He quietly snickered then said "What do you want Sissi?" "I was wondering, you know since they're letting us off campus tonight, that maybe you want to go out with me?" Sissi asked.

Odd was behind Sissi making a gagging noise and when Sissi turned around he stopped, acting like he didn't do anything.

This made Mikayla laugh "Sorry Sissi, I already have plans with Mikayla" Ulrich said and Sissi scowled at the girl "Her! A girl who appeared out of nowhere over me?!" she yelled.

Mikayla tilts her head "Uhhh I did come from somewhere" "Oh yeah! Where? Idiot Village I'm guessing" Sissi insulted her though Mikayla had the same expression.

"Your dad hasn't given you the talk yet?" Mikayla asks then clears her throat "Well....when a mommy and a daddy love each other very very much they decide to have a baby obviously after they are married.

Then after they do the birds and the bees thing poof mommy is pregnant and that's where I came from" Mikayla said.

Sissi's face was red and she walks away very angry while everyone else was staring at Mikayla "What? She wanted an answer so I gave her a logical one" she said.

That's when Odd starts laughing and everyone else joined in afterwards. Mikayla shrugged and laughed with them, after awhile they calmed down and Jeremie along with Aelita walked up to the gang.

"Hey Lita, Jeremie" Mikayla waved at them "Hey uh...why did we just pass an angry Sissi?" Jeremie asked; everyone but Mikayla started laughing "I just said the truth" Mikayla answered though Jeremie and Aelita were still confused.

"Alright then, anyways you'll never guess what we found out!" Jeremie exclaimed "Is it something to do with the Grassland Sector and the files?" Yumi asked "Yeah!" Aelita answered "Well spit it out Einstein!" Odd yelled.

"Well we are not exactly sure about everything..." Aelita started "But we might of found a hidden message, a code...to delete XANA" Jeremie finished.

"No way!" Ulrich exclaimed "I'm serious! If we can get back to the Grassland Sector then we may be able to block any pathways for XANA to get to Earth" Jeremie said.

"So any time XANA attacks we'll be-" Mikayla finished Aelita's sentence by saying "One step ahead!!!!"