The Truth Unfolds Part 1

" Where are we" Odd asked " I don't know but where is Mikayla" Ulrich asked " Guys you ok" Aelita asked. " According to my calculations we were transported from that flash" Jeremie concluded " Hey I think I see something" exclaimed Yumi.

There was a small house in a forest " Wait, I know where we are" Aelita exclaimed " It's my home where I lived before Lyoko" " But what does this have to do with Mikayla" Ulrich asked. Before anyone could answer there was two girls playing together, one with pink hair and one with black hair, " Sissy wait for me" the one with black hair said " Come on Mimi, mommy and daddy are waiting for us" the one with pink hair said.

At the front of the house there is a man with black hair wearing glasses and a woman with pink hair " There's my princess" he said to the girl with pink hair " And there's my little pixie" he said to the black haired girl. " Wait that's my mom and dad, and that's me as a little girl, which means...." Aelita said but she was cut off by her mom " Come on Aelita, Mikayla I made hot coco inside" she said. The warriors gasped in shock " M-mikayla is my...." Aelita stopped and took a deep breath "Sister" she finished.