Charm Bracelet

Mikayla started fiddling with her charms on her bracelet again.

" What's that?" Ulrich asked pointing to her wrist.

" Just a bracelet, why?" She answered " I was just wondering where you got it" he said.

" You know what's funny, I don't really remember when or how I got this it's just been there on my wrists" she said.

" Can I see the charms?" Ulrich asked " Sure" she said and Ulrich grabbed her wrists and looked at the charms. " So here's a snowflake, a paw print, a fairy, music note, and a star" he said looking at each charm.

" Yeah five charms but my brother says I can add more on it but I never seen a reason to" she said, Ulrich nodded his head " Cool can you tell me what they mean" he asked.

Mikayla looked at him with an unsure face " Do you seriously want to know that?" she asked " Aw come on please" he begged, she giggled and gave in " Fine, but no complaining" she said.

Ulrich nodded " Ok well, the snowflake is for winter which is when I was born and the paw print is there because I love dogs but people say I have a charm for dogs" she said.

" What do they mean by that" he asked " As soon as dogs see me they run as like  I'm the last treat in the bag" she answered " So avoid dog parks" he said " Yup" and they both laughed.

" Tell me the others" " Ok well this one is pretty embarrassing" she said " I won't tell anyone" he said

"Fine,thefairycharmistherebecuaseIthoughtfairieswerereal" she quickly said. " You thought fairies were real?" he asked trying not to laugh, she nodded and blushed then he laughed.

Mikayla pouted " You don't have to be a meanie about it"

" Aw come on I'm just kidding" Ulrich said " I was little so I hope you know you laughed at a little girl's dream you bully" she said turning away with her arms crossed.

" Ok ok, I'm sorry" Ulrich apologized " Good, do you still want to hear about the other charms" she said and to answer her question he nodded.

" The music note is for my musical talent" Mikayla said with pride " Musical talent?" he said with one of his eyebrows up " Y-Yeah I'm pretty good with instruments like guitar and piano" she said scratching her head.

" Cool can you sing?" Ulrich asked " A little but it's not good" Mikayla said " Can I hear you sing?" he asked, she just blushed and nodded but before she could open her mouth she heard someone coming down the hall.

" It's, probably Jim, quick you need to hide" Mikayla exclaimed " Where exactly?" he shouted in a whisper tone.

"Uh.." Mikayla think, the knob started to turn, " Quick, under the covers" she frantically whispered.

They both went under the covers before the door even opened. Turns out it was Jim checking and making sure everyone was in their dorms asleep.

Jim left soon after he came in " That was close" Mikayla said sighing, Ulrich looked up and realized how close Mikayla was and he started to blush.

" Y-Yeah" he said not really paying attention to what she said. Mikayla looked up and has also realized how close Ulrich was and started to blush.

It was quiet for a minute, it was the two of them under covers and really close. Then they both started getting closer and closer, each inch decreasing between each other as the seconds go by.

Their lips closing in on one another, it was getting so close that they can feel their breath on their face.

They got so close that one more inch could do it, and then.....the both of them realized what they are doing and jump out from the covers.

They both looked at each other and their faces went as red as a tomato. " Well that was something, haha" Mikayla said and scratched behind her head.

Ulrich just nodded not looking at her directly " You should probably head back to your dorm" she said " Yeah" he said.

Mikayla lead Ulrich out the door " Before I forget, Odd says hi" Ulrich said. " Tell him I said hi back" she said giggling a bit " It's too bad that I didn't get to hear you sing" he said with a disappointed face.

Mikayla gave him a big smile and says " Don't worry maybe next time, but I will sing for you" " Good, can't wait" he said with a smile in return.

Ulrich was about to leave until he remembered something " Mikayla wait, you never told me about the star" he said and she turned back to him. " You know, I can't recall" she said, he nodded and started to leave " Ulrich" she said and he turned around.

Unexpected for Ulrich, Mikayla gave a quick peck on his cheek " Thank you" she said and quickly went into her dorm and shut her door.

Ulrich just stood there blushing for a second and then had a stupid grin on his face " Yes!!!" he whispered shouted and went back to his dorm.

In Mikayla's dorm she slid down her door and was completely embarrassed of what she did. Then she heard Ulrich cheering and she giggled to herself " I guess he is pretty cute" she thought with a blush and a smile on her face.