Lyoko Warrior's New Member

Mikayla headed out of the tower very confused " Ok either I hit my head while I fell or this is real" then she saw 3 bloks, 2 crabs, 5 hornets, and 6 tarantulas. Then one of the crabs shot a laser and it almost hit Mikayla " Holy crap, it's real" As Mikayla ran away from the creatures, the creatures chase after her and they caught up to her fast. " Shit, what do I do now" then she noticed two boomerangs on her back " Boomerangs huh, I guess this will do" she grabbed the boomerangs and threw them right at the creatures and it took out all of them " Alright! I'm getting the hang of this."

All of a sudden she saw people coming her way, Ulrich came over and ask " Who are you" Mikayla answered " I don't think there is time for introductions right now because there is a weird jelly fish coming toward us with a guy on top." Everybody looked behind them and saw the scyphozoa and William " You're right, lets do introductions later" Jeremie said " That sounds like Jeremie, but that couldn't be he is in a TV show" Mikayla thought. William jumped off the scyphozoa and head toward Mikayla and then she blocked William with her boomerangs " Whoa watch where you put that thing it's not a toy." Mikayla said " That guy looks like William, but that can't be he is also in a TV show" she thought.

" Hey Odd, Yumi, Ulrich, Aelita, anybody want to tell me what's happening" Jeremie said " Looks like William here wants to learn about our mysterious visitor like us" said Odd " Hey the mysterious visitor would like some help here please" Mikayla pleaded " You heard her go help" Jeremie said. They all were going to go help Mikayla and once they did the scyphozoa grabbed Aelita, " Aww" she yelped " Hey fish face did your mom teach you not to take things with out permission" Mikayla shouted and threw one of her boomerangs. " Thanks umm" Aelita questioned because she didn't know her name " The name is Mikayla" Mikayla said " Nice to meet you Mikayla" Aelita said. " Hey here's a question who is the one talking to us from the sky" Mikayla asked " Oh that's Jeremie" Aelita answered " Also where are we" Mikayla asked " We are in Lyoko" Aelita answered. " I'm in Code Lyoko, ok this has to be a dream" Mikayla thought then a laser hit her " Ok it's real" Mikayla thought then she threw her boomerang at the thing that shot the laser.

After that whole thing was over with everyone was devirtualized and came out of the scanners and everyone started to look at Mikayla and ask her a lot of questions. " What's your name" Yumi asked " Oh right my name is Mikayla" Mikayla answered " How did you get to Lyoko" Odd asked " I have no idea" Mikayla answered." What's the last thing you remember before coming here" Aelita asked " I was camping with my friends to see shooting stars then a shooting star came toward me and the next thing I knew I was falling off the cliff into Lyoko" Mikayla answered.

Everyone was looking at Mikayla worried like " Don't worry I'm fine but if I didn't come here I would of, well never mind that" Mikayla said." Let me ask you this how did you deactivate the tower" Jeremie asked coming out the elevator " Trust me, I'm as confused as you" Mikayla answered." Well it doesn't matter because now we know someone else who can deactivate towers like Aelita" Odd said " But what do we do now" asked Ulrich " We can't just leave her here" " I already took care of that, I enrolled her at Kadic Academy she'll start tomorrow" Jeremie answered. " Thanks umm Jeremie right" Mikayla asked " Oh I'm sorry, with all of the confusion we forgot to introduce ourselves" Jeremie said. " My name is Jeremie" said Jeremie " My name is Aelita" said Aelita " My name is Yumi" said Yumi " My name is Ulrich" said Ulrich " And my name is Odd and we call ourselves the Lyoko Warriors and for now on you're a Lyoko Warrior" Odd said and everyone smiled and nod their heads.

" You have to sleep here for tonight though is that okay" Jeremie asked " I don't mind really" Mikayla answered " Well I gotta get back home before my parents freak out" Yumi said " Later Yumi" everyone said " I'm gonna go back to my dorm now" Aelita said " I'll walk with you" Jeremie said " Later" everyone said and Aelita and Jeremie left. " I know it's not my business but does Jeremie like Aelita" Mikayla asked, Odd and Ulrich started to laugh uncontrollably " I'm right aren't I" Mikayla said starting to laugh " Well I'm gonna head to the dorm you coming Ulrich" Odd asked " I'm right behind you" Ulrich answered " See you tomorrow Mikayla" Ulrich added, Mikayla tilted her head slightly and said " Yeah, later" Ulrich blushed slightly but Mikayla didn't noticed and then they both left.

" What do you think of Mikayla" Odd asked " Huh? Where is this coming from" Ulrich asked " She seems nice and I kinda saw your face go red when she said bye to you" Odd said " Shut up Odd" Ulrich shouted " Okay okay I'm just saying you are going to fall for her" Odd said, Ulrich blushed again and ran ahead " This is going to be fun" Odd thought.