Fuck well together

Yoohyeon's

I know if we have sex it is going to make things harder but her laying naked below me, wanting and aroused for me, all those thoughts were at the back of my head I would rather have one night than none, no matter how complicated it makes it.

"You are so fucking sexy." I growled

"You wanna show me how much?" she moaned arching her hips rubbing herself against me pushed her hips back down, I pinning them to the bed and I pushed forward, pushing into her hard, Minji crying out as I filled her up.

Fuck she felt good...wet and tight, that is why I enjoy these feather like condoms, you can feel everything.

Minji latched onto me, her nails going into my back and her legs wrapping around my waist I pressed my lips roughly against hers, gripping her hands tightly in mine.

"Harder Yoohyeon...fuuuuckk me harder." She called out, digging her nails deeper into my back, I am sure that is going to leave marks, I don't mind...I don't mind a bit of roughness.

I started pounding into her...hard like she asked. "Yes...like that Yohyeon...fuuuckk that feels good." She moaned loudly

I slipped my hands under her body, holding her tightly and sat up, getting onto my knees, taking her with me so she was straddling my hips I was to push myself back into her.

"Yes!" She whimpered, her head falling back Minji placed her hands on my shoulders and mine gripped her hips tightly and she started moving her hips back and forth...slowly.

It felt so good being inside of her.
Minji leant in closer to me, kissing and biting on my neck, her hands wondering over my body as she moved back and forth against me.

"fuuck! Minji! Harder babe." I growled loudly digging my fingers into her hips

She went from back and forth to bouncing up and down on my cock, swirling her hips in ways I never knew was possible but by God it felt fucking good.

The woman had moves like no other. She was driving me wild and I had such a dirty mouth on her. I let my hands wonder over her body, grabbing her breasts and her ass roughly, kissing her. I slipped my hand between her, rubbing against her clit roughly as she continued riding my cock.

"Mmm...Yoohyeon, oh fuck don't stop that...that feels so good." She screamed out her head back again

"Do you like that Minji?" I grunted at her

"Y...yes..." she moaned so I continued and soon enough I feel her beginning to shake and only a moment later I feel her spilling herself over me, her second orgasm dominating her body, Minji clinging to me as she shook.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Yoohyeon!" Minji screamed out as I made her cum again for the... I don't know how many times tonight, her fourth orgasm of the night taking over her body as I took her from behind.

We had been fucking for a good few hours on and off, it was crazy how well we fucked together, I have never experienced anything like it.

I grabbed her hair, something I have come to learn tonight that she likes that, pulling all the way out of her before slamming back into her hard, her body shaking below me, her walls clenching tightly around me.

She started pushing backwards to meet me, taking me deep into her once again I thrusted into her hard, in serious need of my own relief and soon enough it approached, I feel the tightness in my stomach I rested my hand against the wall, burying myself deep into her, grunting loudly and came hard, my body shaking...our bodies shaking together until we reached our ends, her body falling flat against my bed and my body fell down on hers.

Our bodies sticking together with the heat and sweat, both panting loudly. Every part of my body felt weak...exhausted and I had a feeling she was the same below me I slipped myself out of her, collapsing down next to her, my chest heaving and my breathing heavy.

I found enough energy to turn my head to look at her. She was laying on her stomach, looking at me. Her face was glowing from the sweat and hot sex, a smile playing on her lips.

"That was incredible." She breathed out

"Yes...yes it was."I said smirking at her I moved over, pecking her lips quickly. Minji could barely keep her eyes open as she lay there I think I had tired her out.

I stroked her face, making her open her eyes to look at me I smiled, she really was beautiful.

"Have I tired you out?" I laughed

"Yes." Minji giggled

"Glad to hear it."I said smirking

Minji slapped my chest playfully, shaking her head.

"How about we grab a shower then go to sleep? You are staying right?" I said, sounding hopeful at the last part

"Yes I am staying, if that is alright with you?" she asked softly

"Of course... I was hoping you would say yes."I smiled

"OK, then yes a shower sounds good and I think you may need to change your bed, we have made a hella mess." She laughed

"And it was worth every second of it."I said winking at her

"Yes it was... she said winking back at me slipped off my bed, going around to the other side and giving her my hand, helping her to her feet, pulling her naked body against mine, stealing another kiss and a sneak grab of her ass before taking her hand in mine and leading her to my bathroom.

I switched on the shower, letting it heat up before I stepped in, taking her with me I turned us around, putting her under the shower head and stepped in close to her.

"Does this really only need to be a one night thing?" I asked caressing my arm with her fingertips

"Yes it does Yoohyeon, we have been through this. This can only be a one night thing because the fact that you paid for me, that is the way we met is always going to be playing in the back of my mind." She said softly

''I know... I get that but surely we can make enough memories that won't mean anything?" I sighed

"It is not that simple Yoohyeon... I wish it was." she said sadly shaking her head

"Why can't it be that simple?" I said

"Yoohyeon I am not getting into this again. We have two choices here, the first being we talk about all this again but nothing will change or choice two...we enjoy the rest of the night?" she said

I knew no matter what I said, nothing was going to change her mind. I wish I could but I am not going to get anywhere.

"Then choice two it is." I said disappointed

Minji moved in closer to me, kissing me softly and I kissed back, may as well I take as many kisses as I can because after tonight I am lucky i ever see her again, never mind getting to kiss her again.

I may as well enjoy the last few hours
I have with her.