Married

Yoohyeon's POV

This was it... I was waiting for my beautiful wife-to-be to walk down the alter to me. I have been a nervous wreck all day. After everything that happened with my ex I honestly never thought I would love again never thought I would get married to the most perfect woman in the world.

"Are you alright there buddy?" my best man and friend Siyeon asked laughing.

"I will be when I see her, least that way I know she hadn't run off." I laughed

"I don't think she is gonna run off somehow, bet your glad you got that number from me that first night uh?" she smirked nudging me.

She knew how Minji and I first met, something I guess I owe to her cause if she never gave me that number then I would never have met her.

"Thank you..."I said smirking back at her.

I have never felt this nervous in my entire life. My palms were sweating, along with the bock of the neck and forehead, my heart was pounding in my chest and my stomach was in knots.I closed my eyes over, taking a few deep breaths...taking a moment to try to pull me together.

"Yoohyeon, I think you need to open your eyes now buddy." Siyeon said followed by a "wow"

I opened my eyes, looking over and there she was...Minji walking towards me in the most beautiful white dress, her hair in beautiful curls with a flower in her hair, flip flops on her feet which made me laugh a little even though I knew that is what she was wearing. We were on the beach, I wouldn't expect her to wear heels.

My breath hitched in my throat, my heart began racing and was struggling to breathe and my eyes watched her. She has never looked as beautiful as she did right now. I was in complete awe with her. My friend Dami was walking her down the aisle since she never had a father to do that, she and Dami had become close friends over the last few months, she offered cause we knew she was a little sad there was no one to walk her down to me.

"Damn! You are one lucky fucker." Siyeon said

"Oh trust me...I know." I said but my eyes not leaving her.

The closer she got to me, the bigger her smile grew on her lips and mine was the same. God, I was crazy in love with her, I don't think my heart would beat right without her now. I could feel the tears filling my eyes as I see her. I was lucky.

"I told you I wouldn't run." She giggled once she in front of me.

"Trust me, sweetheart, you wouldn't have got far before I came after you."
I said winking at her
"Wow! You look breath-taking, you never looked as beautiful as you do right now my love." I added pulling her in and kissing her softly.

Yes I know I am not meant to do that now but I couldn't help myself. Minji giggled against my lips, kissing me back.

"And you have never looked as gorgeous and sexy as you do right now babe." She cooed at me after we pulled apart

"Can we get married now please?
I don't wanna wait any longer?"
she added

"Hell yeah..." I said louder than planned, making everyone laugh. Minji laughed, pushing my chest playfully

"You are such a dork at times babe, but you are my dork." She smiled

"Yes, I am beautiful...forever and always." I said winking at her. reached for her hand, linking my fingers with her and nodded at the vow master to begin.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
"I now pronounce you Mrs and Mrs Kim, you may now kiss ." The vow master said after we did our vows that we wrote for each other.

I placed my hand on her hip, pulling her in against me tightly and pressed my lips to hers, kissing her with everything had in me, wanting this to be the perfect kiss on a perfect day. She kissed me back, in the same way, her arms slipping around me.

Everyone around us cheering but the noises soon disappeared, felt like it was only her and at the moment. The kiss was long, passionate and full of love.

"I love you, Mrs Kim," I said stroking her hair, my forehead against hers.

"I love you to..." She cooed back.

We turned around to face everyone, everyone clapping, smiling and cheering. I slipped my arm around her waist, going over to everyone.

They all hugged and congratulated us before it was time for photos. I have never felt as happy as I do right now, standing here with my beautiful Minji and the people that mean the most to me, getting photos on our wedding day...

OUR WEDDING DAY! I am officially a married! This was crazy, good crazy...amazing! I couldn't believe I was married to such an amazing woman. I couldn't stop smiling as I watched her, she looked so happy and that is all I ever wanted for her, to be happy and have the entire world, she deserved it. She was about to get photos taken with her friends but I couldn't help myself. I went over to her...

"Sorry, ladies you can have her back in a moment," I said as I approached.

They all looked at me confused but before they say anything I pulled Minji into me, wrapping my arms tightly around her, dipping her down and kissing her before pulling her up and against my chest tightly, continuing to kiss her. The photographer snapped away as did.

"God I love you, Kim Minji,"I said against her lips

"I love you more." She whispered back.

I did eventually let her go, go back to her friends to get photos taken, giving her ass a quick swat as she walked away. Minji was only incredible, beautiful inside and out, she was also as sexy and I couldn't keep my eyes, hands and lips off her.

The woman had me reeled in tightly and I don't ever want that to change, After two hours of photos, we had some time between that and the meal, planned on using that time.

"See you all in a couple of hours,"
I said grabbing Minji, pulling her away and heading back to our hotel room.

"Why is such a rush?" Minji giggled as I pulled her away

"Cause I am desperate want my beautiful Minji all to myself...make love for the first time as her wife, Is that OK with you my love?"I said smiling at her.

"Perfect!" she said smiling brightly at me.

"Today has been perfect hadn't it?"
I said as we got into the elevator

"More than perfect Yoih, it has been the best day of my life." She said tears building in her eyes, the biggest smile on her lips too.

"That it has been beautiful. The best day of my life too...the happiest day of my life." I said pulling her close to me

"Minji I love you so much, I honestly think I wouldn't be able to breathe right without now, you have become the most important person in my entire life." I added.

"I couldn't imagine my life without you, Yooh. You have changed my entire life, saved me from that job...from myself...given me a life I thought I would never have. I love you more than anything my love." She added

I knew this next chapter for us was going to be amazing! It was only gonna get better with every passing day.

I couldn't wait for our married life to start, eventually, start a family together.