Acting strange

Minji's POV

Yoohyeon has been acting a little strange all day and I have no clue why.

She wasn't in bed when I woke up,
she was busying herself with anything and everything which isn't like her. She seemed somewhere else in her own head.

"Yooh would you stop and tell me what the heck is wrong?" I asked as

She cleaned the same worktop for the third time.

"Nothing I am fine babe..." she said looking at me before getting straight back to it I went over to her, grabbing her and turning her to face me, taking the cloth from her.

"What is going on?" I said softly

"Did you hear what I was saying to you last night? Or were you actually sleeping?" She said

"The last thing I remember saying to you was I am gonna go to sleep now." I said "Why? What did you say?"
I added confused

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." She said brushing it off

It was clearly something if she is freaking out about it. I am even more confused than what I was a few minutes ago.

"It is clearly something Yooh because you have been acting strange all day."I said

"Minji trust me it is better we leave it at this OK? I don't wanna mess everything up especially not as soon." She said

I really wanted to know what she was talking about but I never wanted to push her.

I decided to drop it cause it is something she clearly doesn't wanna talk about whatever is going on.

I nodded, leaning in to kiss her softly before pulling away, deciding to go for a shower and let her get back to whatever she was doing.

I sighed as I stripped down, stepping into the shower. I was worried now. I was thinking about the worse things possible. Was she going to break up with me? Has she cheated? No she wouldn't cheat, she isn't that kind of person but now I am going to be worried all day about what is going on in that head of her.

I rested myself against the wall, the warm water relaxing the tension on my body.

I was probably over thinking right?

I pushed all the bad thoughts to the back of my head, getting on with my shower, staying in there for an hour before heading out, getting myself into some comfortable clothes and lay down on the bed, playing with my phone.

I decided to let her be and get on with whatever she was doing.

"Hey fancy some company?" I heard coming from the door

"You finished cleaning?" I said looking up at her

She sighed, running her fingers through her hair before she came over, climbing up the bed, and slipping in behind me, her arm going around my waist and her lips kissing over my shoulders.

"Minji I am sorry I have been acting strange all day." She said running her fingers up and down my arm

I sighed turning around to look at her

"I really think you need to tell me what is going on."I said

"I don't wanna scare you away and if I tell you then it will." She said sadly

I reached over, running my hand over her cheek.
"You can tell me anything Yooh, I am not going anywhere."I said

"You say that but when I do you will because you think I am crazy." she said

No seriously what the hell is she on about? She is making me paranoid and worried.

"Yooh just tell me OK? Because I am thinking things in my head that shouldn't be. Do you not want to be with me anymore? Have you met someone else? Please tell me OK?"
I said

"What? It is nothing of the sorts babe...Of course I wanna be with you and I don't want anyone else." She said leaning into kissing me softly I relaxed a little, trying to work out what she was talking about then.

"Do you really wanna know what it is? Even though it could change everything?" She said

I nodded, nibbling on my lower lip due to nerves. She sighed, slipping her fingers through her hair and took a few deep breaths.

She looked serious, then again the way she is acting it must be serious.

"I nearly told you Ivloved you last night." she said

Oh shit! That was not expecting!
I went into panic mode suddenly.

She can't love me it has not been that long right? Actually who am I kidding, she and I both know there has been a specall connection between us from the moment we said hello to each other.

"See that is why I never wanted to say because you are freaking out and I thinking you about walking out the door." She said shaking her head going to get up from the bed.

I was not thinking about running at all, I was trying to process what she was saying to me.

I grabbed her, stopping her from going.

''I am not thinking about running that was just the last thing I thought you were going to say."I said

"And do you?"I added softly

"Do what?" She asked a little confused giggled for a second... "Love me?"
I said

"I think I am falling in love with you Minji, there is not point me lying about that now." she said and I could sense how nervous she was about saying that.

I fell silent again,just looking at her. She was falling in love with me?
Was I falling in love with her?
I have never been in love.
I know any time she is close, my heart goes faster... I know that every time she touches me it sends a shiver through me...every time her lips are on mine I go into another world and when we are having sex she does things to my body I never knew it was possible. She makes me crazy and miss her when she isn't here.

Is that what falling in love feels like?
I think it does.

"I think I am falling in love with you too Yooh."I said nervously

"You are?" She asked

"I think so, I have never fell in love." I said

"Then tell me how you are feeling and I will let you know if that is what it is." She smiled

I nodded, explaining to her everything I felt around her, that I missed when she was not with me.

By the time I was done explaining everything she was smiling.
She placed her hand on my cheek, caressing it with her thumb.

"That is how I feel about you." She said

"That is what falling in love feels like." She added

"Then yes...I am falling in love with you too." I said leaning over to kiss her

When our lips parted she pulled me close, snuggling me into her body.
She stroked my hair and smiled, the two of lying there in a perfect silence.

If this is what falling in love feels like that it is pretty great that is for sure.