Crazy about you

Minji's POV

As soon as the door was closed she was pulling at my clothes..
I was pulling at her too

"You have such a little from tonight." She growled at me

"I know...that was the plan babe."
I smirked kissing her roughly, rubbing her through the only clothing she had left on, her undies.

She growled loudly before she pulled away from my kiss, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bedroom.

She throw me roughly down on the bed. I squealed and giggled, moving my way up the bed.
She crawled up the bed to me, laying between my legs.

"Why are you gotta be so sexy sweetheart?" she moaned at me

"It was the way I was made, now fuck me..." I purred

"You wish is my command gorgeous." She winked

She was quick to remove her undies, ripping my panties from me. I swear if she keeps doing that I am going to have to stop buying panties, it is one of her favorite tricks to do.

The two of us were revived up and ready enough there was no need for foreplay, I think we have been doing the four play all night.

She pulled away, turning me around onto my stomach swiftly.
Oh so we are doing it this way yay! One of my favorites. I got on all fours, Yoohyeon growling and giving my ass a hard slap.

"That is for being a little tease all night." she moaned at me

I whimpered loudly becoming more excited when she done it, she knows I like it so why it sounds like she was punishing me I don't know.

She placed one hand on my hip, the other wrapped in my hair, pulling it and she thrusted forward entering my wet heat roughly from behind.

"YES!" I called out pushing my ass back to meet her

She started pounding into me, pushing in deeper...harder and my moans become louder with every thrust.

Thank God for the birth control or we really would be in trouble with the amount of times we lose control around each other.

"fuck babe..you are so wet for me..."
she moaned as she moved into me

"Always..."I cried out

I continued pushing backwards as she came forward, moving perfectly with each other.

"Yes Yooh..just like that...keep fucking me like that." I called out begging her for more.

She done what she always done and gave me what I asked for me, giving me her best moves as her lips kissed over my back and neck, her hand slipping around to the front of me, rubbing roughly at my clit as she continued pounding into me.

Yoohyeon and I both fell against the bed, both panting and our bodies warm and sweating.

She meant when she said he was going to fuck me in many different ways, we had just spent the last few hours at it on and off, getting into positions I never even knew I could get into but damn! It was incredible and erotic, I never knew it was possible to cum as many times as I have tonight.

"Well that was something else for sure..." I giggled

"In the best way possible I mean."
I added

"Yes...yes it was but I did tell you I was gonna do that." Se said smirking

"Mmm yes you did and I am glad you did." I said rolling over to snuggle into her.

She slipped her arm around me, playing with my hair. I drew circles on her chest with my fingers until we found the energy to actually move.

A silence of no words filled the room, only our breathing was the sound that could be heard, it was comforting in a way, that may sound strange but it was.

I found myself getting lost in the silence, lost in my own head.

"Minji babe are you OK?" She said

"Yes, just thinking that is all..."I smiled

"About?" she asked curious

"Oh I can't tell you that."I smirked

The truth was I was thinking about her...about us and wondering in my head where this would go.

Things had been going well to start with and I am hoping it will continue that way, hoping my work doesn't get too much for her.

"Well you suck...'' she huffed, turning her head away from me

I laughed and reached into his ear... "Oh don't you know it and I do it so well." I purred

She shivered, moaning when I said that to her. I laughed, pulling away from her and getting off the bed, needing to go to the bathroom and then we would need to get cleaned up and strip the bed since we have made such a mess of the sheets tonight.

I switched the shower on, letting it heat up as I used the bathroom, once I was done I stepped into her shower.

I knew it would take long until she came through, stepping into the shower with me.

I enjoyed the warm water for myself for a few minutes

"Don't be hogging all the hot water now." I heard her laugh

As I thought, it never took her long to join me. She came under the warm water with me, it is good she have such a large, powerful shower or we may have been fighting over it.

"I love our shower time together." she smiled leaning in, pressing a soft kiss to my lips

"Me too... I smiled slipping my arms around her Yoohyeon pulled me against her chest, holding me against her and I buried my face in her chest, the two of us standing there, enjoying our time together.

I feel her lips at my ear, taking a deep breath, "Minji I am crazy about you already and I hope that doesn't scare you." Her whispers stilled for a moment, feeling my heart start beating faster in my chest. It did scare me a little but I took a deep breath.

"I am crazy about you too and it does scare me but that is OK." I said looking up at her

"It scares me too, but you have been putting me back together again after everything that went down before met you." She said softly

I knew she was referring to her heartbreak because of her but I am glad she is getting better.

"I am?" I said softly

"Yes you are, thank you." She said kissing me

"Happy to help babe, I know it takes time to get over something like that." I said

"All that was in the past, I don't wanna think or concentrate on that. I wanna think and concentrate about us." She smiled I nodded in agreement, stealing another quick kiss from her before we actually got showered and cleaned up, ready to get into the fresh bed sheets.

I was not sure where this was going to but I was looking forward to seeing it. She was an amazing person, the sort of person I always dreamt off but I was too scared.

I just wish I could stop doing what I was doing, get a different job and concentrate on our relationship but putting myself through school isn't cheap and as of right now it was my own option to afford what I want.

I think maybe I will cut my work down because I don't want her having to deal with me being out with other too much but before I make that decision I need to make sure I can afford.

Yoohyeon and I settled down for the night. It made me happy spending my nights with her.