Try

Minji's POV

We rushed into my place, the door getting slammed behind us, our lips meeting in a heated passionate kiss as we fought with each other's clothes. We were eager, desperate even for each other.

"Minji is this what you want?" She said pulling away to get a breath

"Yes, do you not think if not I would have dragged you in here?" I said

"True." She laughed

I pulled her lips back to mine, kissing her roughly, letting my hands wonder all over her chest and stomach.
She pushed me roughly against the wall, pressing herself against me,
her hard on pressing against my panties that were already wet.

I slipped my hand down to her back, pushing her underwears down, letting them fall to her ankles.

"Right here?" she panted out

"Yes, right here...right now because I don't think I can make it to my bedroom." I said honestly
"fuck me right here."I added

She grabbed my panties, ripping them off, tossing them aside.

She slipped her arm around my body, grabbing my ass and lifting me from the floor, my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck.

I grind my hips in against her hard on, I whimpered when I feel it press against my wetness. I love oral as much as the next girl but right now all I wanted was her to fuck me senseless because I needed her.

"We need protection." She breathed out

"Birth control."I said
"Please babe." I added rubbing myself against the tip of her length.

"Well in that case..." she smirked, her lips meeting mine again and pushed herself inside of me, making us both crying out loud.

I dug my nails into her shoulder and she started pushing into me roughly.
I slipped my fingers into her hair and started moving my hips to meet her, the two of us moving perfectly together.

"YES! fuck! Yoohyeon!" I screamed out

She started kissing all over my neck and breasts as she cursed and panted.

She slipped one hand between us, rubbing at my clit as she fucked me.
I scraped my nails down her back hard enough, I am sure I would make her bleed but I couldn't help it, I was in a state of euphoria. It was just as amazing at the first night we spent together.

"Shit! Minji I have missed you."
She growled out
"So wet and tight babe." She added as she continued to pound into me.

She rested her hand on the wall behind me for leverage, slipping out of me, only for a moment before she pushed back into me forcefully hard...fuck it felt good.

"Ahh Yooh...oh God.. yes." I screamed out, coming hard around her my orgasm ripping through me.

"Shit! Minji!" She growled burying her face in my neck, soon following me, spilling herself deep into me, her grip on me tightening as her own high took over her.

We rode out our highs together before she fell against my chest, the two of us needing a moment to calm ourselves.

I stroked her hair as we caught our breath. Yoohyeon nuzzled my neck, kissing it softly.

"fuck that was amazing."I gushed at her

She lifted her head from my chest, looking up at me with glazed eyes and flushed cheeks, nodding her head.
I giggled leaning in and I pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

She gently put my feet on the floor, pulling out of me, and both groaning at the loss of contact between us.

"That was unexpected, I thought we would have at least made it to your bedroom." She laughe

"What can I say I couldn't help myself?" I giggled

"Hey I don't mind one bit babe, I needed that...needed you more than I realized." She said kissing me.

She pulled her body away from mine and pulled myself off the wall.
She pulled her undies back up and grabbed her tee, pulling it over me.

I was not done with her yet, I was going to make the most of the night with her.

She came up behind me, slipping her arm around my waist.

"Mmm you look good in my tee."
She whispered in my ear, moving her hand and running it up and down to my bare thigh, slipping it under her tee.

"You could help me take it back off if you like." I moaned out, slipping my arm up behind me and around her sexy neck.

"I would like that very much, how is your shower for size?" She said kissing over my neck.

"Big enough for two..."I whimpered out

"Well then, lead the way." She said

I grabbed her hand in mine leading her towards my bathroom, switching the shower onto heat up while we got naked again.

I stepped in, Yoohyeon was quick to follow. She pulled me close to her chest, hugging me against her chest.
It was a very sweet hug.
I slipped my arms around her too, burying my head in her chest and I sighed I liked being wrapped her arms around me I felt safe.

"Minji I don't want to say goodbye to you again." she whispered stroking my hair

I never wanted to say goodbye to her again either but I was still not sure if this could ever work.

How would she handle us being together and me still having to do my job? I couldn't afford to quit if she and I got together. I still needed to make a living, pay for school and keep a roof over my head. I sighed pulling away and looking up at her.

"Yoohyen could you really be with someone who does the work I do? I can't afford to stop doing this job, not until I am done with school and have an actual job." I said
"How would you be, knowing I was out with other men?" I added

There was no point beating around the bush as they say because that was how it was going to have to be.

I know I couldn't do it, be with someone knowing she had to go out with other and getting paid for it.

"If it meant that I can be with you then yes I would deal with it." she said

"Deal with it? If it was the other way around I know I couldn't just deal with it Yoohyeon." I sighed

"Then let me look after you, only until you are done with school." She said

"What? No, that is crazy we have only known each other a couple of weeks." I said shaking my head.

"I know but it was only a suggestion." She said

"Minji I wanna be with you, please give us a chance I will come to terms with what you do. It is only dates right? It isn't like you do anything else, I think if you did that would be harder, I couldn't deal with that but I can deal with this...promise." She said

"I can't ask you to do that."
I whispered

"You aren't asking me to do anything." She said

"I want to do it." she added

"I am willing to try but you need to promise me one thing."I said and she nodded

"If it gets all too much then you need to tell me that OK? If it gets too much then we can't be together, not right now." I added

"I promise..." she said kissing me.

I could have told her no,
told her to leave but what would be the point? She would end up coming back because I wanted her to come back.

There is no point on fighting this any longer because no matter how much we do, we are going to end up in the same position over and over again.

I may as well try right now.