Answer

Minji's POV

"You want me to move in with you?"
I finally stuttered out after a few minutes of silence.

I have never seen her look as nervous as she was looking right now, guessing me taking forever to answer has made her more nervous.

"Just a suggestion but forget I asked because you don't look like you like the idea." She said sadly.

"What? No it isn't that at all babe. I was not expecting you to ask me that." I said

"Then what is it? Because right now I can't read your face Minji and that scared me because it is something I can usually do." She said
"Minji if you aren't ready for that, then that is OK but please don't make me wait too long to let me know what you want." She added softly looking away from me.

I reached over, placing my hand over her, making her look back up at me.

"Yooh my answer is yes."I smiled
"We practically live together anyway as is it."I added laughing

"You will?" she said and I watch her entire body relax
"And yes we practically do." She added laughing

''I will, would be good for both of us. I will happily stay with you, we always have fun together no matter what we are doing, whether that is just hanging out, messing around or in the bedroom or just doing nothing." I said, Yoohyeon nodding in agreement with me.

"Are you 100% sure you wanna do this? I don't want you just saying yes because you feel like you need to." She said

I leant over the table, placing a gentle kiss to her lips. I pulled away, moving around closer to her. I placed my hand on her knee, she's turning to face me.

"Babe I am 100% sure...promise. I want to do it, not saying yes because I feel like I need too. I want us to stay together officially."I smiled

"Then OK, when will you wanna move...this weekend?" she smirked

''I think I need a little more time than I think. Need to give my landlord notice, get things sorted and pack my things, more like in a couple of weeks officially anyway but you know I spent most of my time at yours anyway." I smiled

"I am sure I can wait a couple of weeks." Sh said with a petted lip

"You will just have to."I laughed kissing her I was not expecting when we went for dinner for her to asking me that, she must have been thinking about it recently, I don't think that would be something she would come up with on the spot.

"How about after dinner we stop by, get a bottle of champagne and headed back home, and celebrate you being stuck with me now." She smiled

"Sounds perfect."I said kissing her before moving back to the other side of the table.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

We had arrived home...
yes home I can call this place home now right? Even though I have not officially moved in yet? I am sure I can and she will not mind.

We had grabbed the bottle of champagne on the way.

"Home...our home." She whispered as we entered

I don't think I was meant to hear her saying that she was saying it that quietly. I smiled to myself, resting my chin on her shoulder and she looked down at me. I ran my fingers along her cheek...

"Yes our home..."I smiled

I watch her cheeks turn a darker shade of pink. Yes I was for sure not meant to hear her saying that.

"You heard that uh?" She said rubbing the back of her neck

"I did...you weren't as quiet as you thought." I laughed kissing her cheek.

"Oh...OK." She said I stepped into her, hugging her and she slipped her arms around me. I buried my face in her neck and she stroked my hair.

"I am happy you said yes, I honestly thought you were gonna say no." she whispered in my ear

"I know, sorry I freaked you out for a minute or two I never meant too."I said nuzzling her neck

"I know but the main thing is in the end you said yes." She said removed my face from her neck, I look at her and I smile, she returning the smile.

"I really am I crazy in love with you..." I said softly

"The feeling is mutual my love." She said kissing me

Once we pulled apart she headed to grab us some glasses before we headed outside, Yoohyeon pouring both glass and patting her lap for me to sit on.

I took my place on her lap.

"To us beautiful and whatever has to come for us." She said

"To us..." I said as we clinked our glasses together.

I rested my head on her shoulder, she's using her free hand to stroke the small of my back. She placed a soft kiss on the top of my head.

I placed my hand on her chest, feeling her heart beat against it, that making my smile grow.

"Perfect..." She whispered as we enjoyed the night, the champagne and each other.

"Yes perfect it is the best way to sum it up."I said

We sat out on the balcony for an hour, talking and it was prefect. Just being with Yoohyeon like this made me a happy woman and it has been a long time since I was truly happy but with her I can't help but be happy.

"I love you..." She whispered kissing my neck

"I love you too..." I said with a soft moan

She placed her finger on my chin, making me look up at her. Her lips fell on mine, the kiss that longing and passionate...sweet and gentle.

He kisses always felt perfect on my lips. I pulled away, getting to my feet and reached my hand out.

"What are you doing?" She asked

"I would really like for you to make love to me now Yooh."I said softly

She took my hand and I pulled her up, turning around. She placed her hand on my hips as we headed to her bedroom, well now actually it is our bedroom, I think that is gonna take time to get used to calling this place ours rather than just her.

It was a big step I know that but it was the right one.

"I can't wait to make love to all night...every night." she whispered kissing my neck as we walked.

I whimpered, that sounded perfect. Perfect, a word that has been used a lot tonight but it was the best way to describe it all.

I could get used to that, her and I making love every night in our house...in our bed.

I had a feeling us living together was going to be amazing.