So damn ready

Yoohyeon's POV

The night had been going well, everyone hitting it off great. We were now currently at the club, everyone merry and having fun.

Minji was currently on my lap which I obviously don't mind. She reached into my ear,
"Come and dance with me?" she purred

"I don't dance..." I laughed

''I will take the lead, come on gorgeaus you know you want me grinding my ass up all on your junk." She said smirking, giggling too.

"Mmm yes that I do like."I said

"Well come on then..." She said getting to her feet

She turned to me, giving me her hand and she pulled me to my feet, leading us towards the dancefloor.

I slipped my arms around her waist, walking behind her until we arrived, Minji taking us right to the centre of the floor.

She pushed her ass in against me, slipping her arms around my neck and started moving her body against mine.

I growled, placing my hands firmly on her waist and started moving with her. She started grinding her ass into me and I could feel my cock twitch in my jeans, I was going to end up hard in no time if she keeps grinding her ass into me...sexy little tease, that is probably her plan anyway.

"Babe if you keep doing that you are going to sort me out."
I moaned into her ear

She giggled, turning around to face me. She pressed herself tightly against me, her arms slipping back around my neck and moved mine to my ass, grabbing it roughly as she started moving against me again.

She was rolling her hip into me.
I don't know how much more of this I can handle. I moved one of my hands, wrapping my fingers roughly in her hair and pushed my lips roughly onto hers.

She whimpered loudly, kissing me back in the same manner, her fingers slipping into my hair pulling at it roughly as we continued to dance, our bodies moving perfect together, the same way they do when we are having sex.

The two of us getting into a heated make out session in the middle of the dancefloor, none of us seeming to be caring.

I was soon struggling to breathe right, my cock is throbbing and my entire body having the strong urge to be naked with hers and I took that cue for me to pull away.

"Shit!" I manged to get out

"What is the matter babe? Can't handle me?" She said reaching in, running her hand down my chest.

"Does this look like I can handle you?" I said pointing to my now obvious hard on

Minji smirked, licking her lips as her eyes fell on that. She stepped into me, her lips at her my ear.
''I can't wait to taste it later..." she purred running her hand swiftly over it before pulling away and walking away, heading back to the table.

I stood there, needing a second to pull myself together. She is such a little cock tease, I will get her back for this before the night it out, she can bet on that.

I got a grip of myself, heading back to the table joining everyone. By the time I got there Minji was sitting, a drink in hand and straw between her lips, her eyes meeting mine with a devilish look on them.

I laughed, shaking my head. She pulled the straw away from her lips, licking them again I swallowed hard, my fists clenching at my side.

I made my way over to her, sitting next to her and placed my hand on her bare thigh I reached into her ear
''I swear to God see when we are alone I am gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk right for a week after your little show down there."I grunted into her ear, grabbing her thigh roughly.

She whimpered, squeezing her thighs together. Ha! Deserves her right after what she has been doing to me all night, two can play her little game.

"Mmm I can't wait..." she mooned back

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Sorry guys we are taking this cab."
I said to everyone

The club had closed which meant it was home time and I was desperate for Minji by now.

I needed to be inside of her, pounding her and making her scream my name. I couldn't handle it any more I couldn't wait anymore.

"Well that is just rude..." Gahyeon giggled

"It is cause she is so horny as hell and can't take it anymore." Minji said smirking

Thanks for that Minji now they know how horny I am.

No point in denying it now, they all know.

I nodded, grabbing Minji's arms and dragging her into the cab, telling the driver where to go and get there as quick as could.

She reached in, kissing long my neck, her hand slipping up into my thigh.
I gripped onto the seat tightly, tight enough my knuckles were turning white.

"I don't think you realize all the dirty things I am going to do to you." She whispered in my ear, making sure I was the only one to hear the words coming from her lips.

Shit! She is started to ride me again.
I swear we are gonna make it as fast as stepping in my front door before I rip her clothes off and have my way with her if she doesn't stop what she is doing.

"I can't wait..." I whispered back

"I am gonna fuck you in so many different ways."I added

I was glad the driver couldn't hear what we were saying but I am sure he could imagine with how we were acting.

I would apologize with a very generous tip, I am sure he has seen and heard worse driving a cab.

I was more eager than ever to get back to my place, my jeans had become extremely tighter all of a sudden.

As soon as we pulled up outside my place, I check the fare seeing it was $8.00 but I have him a twenty instead, saying sorry before rushing out,

Minji following my lead too.
I grabbed her hand again, searching for my keys so I had them when we reached the front door.

I got the keys in as quick as I could but she was not making it easy for me with her hands running all over me and her lips against my neck.

She giggles in my ear, knowing she was making me struggle and she stopped, letting me get us inside.

As soon as that front door is closed she is all fucking mine...for the next few hours.

I couldn't wait, the build-up throughout the night was catching up on me and I was ready...so damn ready for her and everything she was going to bring my way tonight.