Making decisions

Minji's POV

It had been a couple of weeks since I quit my job which went well, she understood why I wanted out of the business but I was going insane not working.

Yes college kept me busy but the days I never had classes I was bored.
I had been applying for jobs but had no luck because I can't exactly write on my Curriculum Vitae the female escort...don't think they would wanna see that.

I did still have Yoohyeon's offer of a job but I still wasn't too keen on it because I was not sure working together then spending most of our time together outside of work would be a good idea?

What if we got sick of each other?
I don't want that to happen.

But I was getting to the stage I was seriously leaning towards it.
I was not doing anything today, Yoohyeon was at work all day but I was heading over to meet her for her lunch break, taking lunch in with me.

It breaks up my day.
I had never been to her office so this was a first. She invited me and I think this is her way of trying to convince me to come work with her.

I got myself ready, heading out.
I stopped by grabbing us both lunch...chicken rice salad and some fresh fruit. I pulled up outside, grabbing my phone to text her.

Minji: Hey babe I am outside, is it OK to come up or are you busy? 

Yoohyeon: Hey beautiful, yes come on up I am done with my meeting

Minji: OK love...see you soon

I grabbed our lunch from the car, heading inside. I asked the front desk where to go and they pointed me in the right direction to the tenth floor.

"Hey I am looking for Yoohyeon? She is expecting me." I said to the receptionist

"Yes she said her girlfriend coming by..." she smiled

"Her office is right over there." She added nodding in the right direction.

I thanked her heading to Yoohyeon's office. I knocked on the door before walking in. As soon as I stepped in the biggest smile appeared on her lips and automatically I smiled back at her.

I headed over to her desk, going around to where she was, sitting our lunch on her desk and she reached for me, pulling me between her legs.

"Hey beautiful...I missed you." She cooed at me

"I missed you too..."I said leaning down to kiss her softly before hopping up on her desk

"What did you bring to eat?" She asked "Not had a chance to eat all day." She added

"Chicken rice salad, fresh fruit and coffee." I smiled

"A woman after my own heart..." she said taking them from the bag, handing me one before taking her own

"Thank you." She added

I smiled, pecking her lips before we got to our lunch, chatting about her day while we did. Once we were finished she pulled me into her lap, her hands on my hips.

"Can I help you?" I giggled
."Yes...I want a kiss." She said smiling brightly at me

"I am sure I can give you that." I said my lips pressing onto her

I slipped my fingers into her hair, pressing my lips harder against her. She slipped her hands onto my ass, pressing on it and pressing me against her.

I moaned softly into her lips, knowing I should pull away because if I don't we will end up fucking and I don't really need any of her employees walking in on that.

She pushed her lips to my neck, kissing along it. I gripped her hair roughly, moaning loudly.

"You see if you come work for me we could do this every day in my office..." She said against my skin, her hands running up and down my thighs

"And how would I get any work done then if you were always distracting me uh?" I said

"Mmm we would make it work..." she said "It would be fun." She added

It did sound fun and appealing, it really did but how would we get any work done?

"I know it would be but what if we get sick of each other spending all that time together?I don't wanna lose you over a job." I said honestly

"Is that why you don't wanna to come here?" She asked

I had not shared this concern with her...not entirely anyway.

"Yes. I am scared in case you get tired of me." I said pouting

"Hey... I could never get tired of you." She said stroking my hair

Yes it is OK her saying that but if I did work here all of that could change or maybe it is just me overthinking.

"You say that now Yooh." I said sadly

"Listen to me beautiful, I would not get tired of you...promise." She said kissing me

"I will think about it..." I smiled

She nodded, pulled me into her chest, holding me tightly against her.

I slipped my arms around her and she just held me there for a few minutes, kissing the top of my head. We did eventually part but I still kept myself on her lap.

"Thank You for coming over to keep me company my love." She said

"You are welcome...I was missing you anyway." I said stroking her cheek

''I love you babe, I just realized haven't said that to you since you got here." She said

''I love you too..."I said kissing her

I stayed with her for the rest of her lunch break, leaving to let her get back to work.

"I will see you when I get home." She said stealing one last kiss

"Yes I will get you at yours..."I smiled

She had gave me a spare key to let myself in anytime really.

''I love you." She said kissing my forehead

''I love you too..."I said

I headed back out to the car, heading home to my own house to get a few hours of studying in before head over to Yoohyeon's.

I liked being there when she got home from work...she liked me being there when she got home.

I had an essay I needed to get done but I had two weeks to do but the sooner I get that done the better, one less thing to stress about.

I grabbed what I needed, going through to my bedroom. I always felt more relaxed in there and that helped when I was studying.

As I studied I thought about Yoohyeon's offer for the job and I was thinking about saying yes. I needed the money and the sooner I get back to work...the sooner I can start paying her back.

She had already put money into my account that I use to pay for College so it was there. I still felt bad for taking the money from her but I meant when told her I would pay back every last penny.

She was such an amazing human being with the biggest heart. I still don't know how I got as lucky for a person like her to fall in love with me...for a person like her to let me love her back.