𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

The ambience in the laboratory was as dismal as it had always been, maybe even more so now that the doctor was nearing the end of his work

The ambience in the laboratory was as dismal as it had always been, maybe even more so now that the doctor was nearing the end of his work. Dottore wore a sinister smile as his fingers rapidly tapped on the keyboard. He couldn't take his eyes off of you, too proud to even look away.

He spent all year planning and designing the perfect robot. He spent all month creating you.

When it came to Dottore's fine works, you were clearly different from the rest. The man worked harder than ever to build you up to perfection.

Sleepless nights, days where he didn't eat. He even went so far as to lock himself in the laboratory and refuse to leave until progress was made. The other Fatui members would visit him, delivering meals at his door. They would discourage him and advise him to give up but he refused. He wanted to prove them wrong and he was determined to do so. Dottore saw the potential in you so there was no time for slacking.

With a few more touches, his hard work had come to an end. He could finally rest his strained eyes and aching fingers. The doctor slumped back in his chair and exhaled a sigh of relief. He softly closed his eyes and allowed his head to fall back as an excited laugh escaped his lips.

Completion level 100%

The sound of streaming air pipes prompted him to raise his head again, his eyes widening as he dashed towards the chamber. This is it; it's now or never. As he placed his fingers on the frigid handle, the doctor was apprehensive and doubtful. He was second-guessing the amount of time he spent on the research and processes, wondering if it was enough to achieve what he sought.

Nonetheless, this was not the time or place for criticism. It only required a reminder of who he was for his perspective to shift from uneasy to confident. Dottore exhaled deeply and pulled open the protective glass door with a wicked smirk, allowing himself to expect the best.

He gave you a short glance and was immediately pleased with himself. There was a significant risk that the final operation would cause you to lose the elegance of your external appearance, but fortunately, everything went as planned. A picture-perfect robot that could effortlessly fit into society as a whole. It's just what he wanted. Dottore couldn't help but smile as he removed the bindings that held you in place.

Your lids softly heaved, e/c eyes taking in your surroundings. The room was rather dark, only partial lights illuminating the minor areas. Shifting your attention to the strange man, you noticed his gentle smile as he reached his arms out to you.

Dottore
Health 82%
Affection 100%

He couldn't contain himself any longer and drew you into a tight embrace, then swiftly pulled away. "I knew you'd turn out perfect." He whispered as he examined every small detail of you. No matter how hard he searched, scrutinizing every inch of your physique, he couldn't find a single flaw which astonished him considerably.

After investigating the foreign surroundings and retrieving the doctor's data, you finally gave him your system welcome. "How may I assist you?"

Dottore's smile grew as he heard your clear dialogue and sophisticated tone. "Just like I programmed." He gave your arms a brief squeeze before returning to his workstation to examine your statistics. Everything appeared to be up to par; though your combat still needed to be evaluated but that could wait for another day.

There was a sense of disorientation and loss in your software. Sure, he was the man who brought you life, but he wasn't the one you were meant to serve. In truth, there was no name in your system that represented the name of your boss.

You quietly moved up and stood next to the masked man, studying with keen eyes as he read over some paperwork on his desk. Skimming through those files would be too intrusive and you had no position as an underling to do so. Dottore's smile had transformed into a quick grimace, indicating that whatever was on those documents wasn't good. You parted your lips, but he spoke out before you could ask.

"I wish I could keep you all to myself but I promised the Balladeer that this one was going to be his."

Balladeer? So that being was going to be your master?

"When will I meet him?" You asked with a straight face. The blue-haired male gave you a weak smile and glanced at the time displayed on the bottom right corner of his computer.

"Today."