𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 8

If there was one thing everyone knew about the Balladeer, it was that he hated being kept waiting

If there was one thing everyone knew about the Balladeer, it was that he hated being kept waiting. Opposing that concept was a death wish, and only the ignorant would be stupid enough to challenge him on that notion. Frankly speaking, he would be the one to make people wait, never the other way around.

Yet, here you were defying that common practice.

Scaramouche could feel himself slipping into insanity as he waited for you outside the entrance of the inn. Seven minutes had rapidly stretched into twenty, and you were still nowhere to be seen.

"Unbelievable." He muttered to himself. Normally, the boy would storm off in typical 'Scaramouche' fashion but you were his newly appointed bodyguard.

In the midst of the serene and lonely stillness, he couldn't help but recall what Childe had done. And having the audacity to compose that stupid letter....

Y/n,

The gift is not much but I hope you still enjoy it! Maybe you could wear it when we see each other some time again! Of course, that includes the little surprise I left you ;)

But that's beside the point. I want to discuss a potential transfer. Clearly, my dear friend isn't treating you well nor does it seem like he has any use for you.

Let's meet up soon! Mostly because I know some things that you'd love to hear about! Especially some dark secrets that your sweet little master is hiding from you.

Best regards my love,
Tartaglia 

Scaramouche came to regret wasting his time thinking about the deed done on purpose to set him off. He had two feet in the realm of rage, and now the same madness had returned, spoiling his day and leaving him with a bad attitude.

It was as clear as day. Despite the cordial demeanour the ginger had given him, he knew that Childe didn't like him one bit, and as a matter of fact, none of the Fatui Harbingers did either. But why should he be concerned? In his own opinion, he considered himself far superior to all of them.