𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 1

"What is this?" The shorter male questioned, motioning his hand towards you with a repulsive attitude

He was on a highly important trip, exploring the depths of Mondstadt in search of a specific item the Tsarista desired, when he was abruptly stopped by a fretful Fatui Agent working under Dottore. He pursued the harbinger just to deliver a crucial message. His fellow colleague apparently sought his presence, claiming it was urgent and that he didn't want to miss it.

Out of all the things it could've been, Scaramouche didn't expect to see this.

Scaramouche
Health 100%
Affection 0%

"Hey!" The male angrily snapped, glaring daggers at you. "Are you scanning me without my permission?"

You simply stood there, collecting his data and patiently waiting for it to be processed by your system. The Balladeer, the sixth Fatui Harbinger. This was without a doubt the man you'd be serving for the unforeseeable future. His enraged remarks fell silent as you read and learned more about him in preparation for your new position.

Dottore came up to you from behind and placed his warm hands on your shoulders. "Stop getting mad. She's doing her job." He reassured the boy.

Scaramouche scoffed and crossed his arms, refusing to look at the travesty known as his robot and turning his back on you. "Whatever the hell this is, I don't need it." He spat in rage, lifting his chin over his shoulder to direct his frustration at his colleague.

"But didn't you ask for a personal robot?" The doctor asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Robot." The indigo-haired boy emphasized. "I said robotic personal assistant. Not some girl."

"She's not some girl. She's my most successful experiment!" The masked man argued back.

You weren't sure what to do or say, standing awkwardly still as the two men conversed. Your master's words were venomous but it didn't affect you at all. You had no feelings.

"Okay, well think of her as a Ruin Guard." Dottore suggested, trying to get his colleague to side with him. "Just more doll-like."

Cringing as the raven head scrunched his face in revulsion, he realized that was the worst comparison he could have made. It didn't help his case at all now that Scaramouche was on his way out.

The blue-haired ran his hand through his hair, cursing under his breath. He closed his eyes and exhaled a tense breath before lightly grazing the back of your hand. "Give us a second." He politely excused himself from you and went after the other male.

Scaramouche was nearing the door when he felt a steady hand grab his wrist. He turned around, an infuriated look on his face, and felt rage course through his body as a result of the unwanted contact. "You dare to touch me?" Dottore was not fazed by the little man's aggression, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

In Scaramouche's agitated state, the doctor still managed to pull his associate to the side and leaned against the wall with an exhausted expression on his face. "What's wrong with Y/n? She has the same attributes as my other creations." Dottore was perplexed, wondering why Scaramouche had changed his mind at the last moment.

He was genuinely confused until he was hit with a sense of realization. The doctor rose his brows, followed by a devilish smirk. "Don't tell me you're afraid of women. Have you had no experience with them?"

Scaramouche could feel his ego crumbling as the jab left Dottore's lips, his hands unwittingly balling up into fists but restricting action to prevent unnecessary conflict within the Fatui. His eyes widened in shock, not knowing what to say in defence, but he quickly concealed it with a scoff. "Shut your mouth."

Dottore stifled a laugh, amused by how obvious the answer was due to the Balladeer's blatant embarrassment. To think people were terrified of an inexperienced madman. "But I'm right, aren't I?" He responded with a shrug and traced loops against the wall behind him.

"You don't know what the hell you're talking about."

Dottore knew how much of a hot-head his partner was. He found it quite amusing. Just by mere teasing, he could easily get a reaction out of him.

"I'll tell you what." The taller man proposed. He propped himself up, letting the sixth harbinger know that he was now being serious. "I'll program Y/n to be a regular woman. She'll act like one and who knows? Maybe, you'll have a more...sensual relationship."

Hearing that forbidden word left Scaramouche speechless. His blush didn't go unnoticed and it only encouraged his friend to play around more.

"Come on. You and I both know that you got some desires hiding up in that little head of yours. It's a normal thing for any man to think like that. All that pent up frustration you have when missions don't go your way...Why don't you take it out on her?" Dottore continued with a smirk.

Scaramouche didn't know what to say, nor was he even conscious in his own mind. He hid his heated face behind his large hat and pushed passed his ally. Right now was a good time for him to leave, slamming the door on his way out.

Typical Scaramouche.

He was such an easy target that seemed to fall for all the simplest of traps. The male's smirk immediately fell once he was left with only you in the room. Play time was over and now, it was back to business.

You wanted to follow your new leader, rather you were computerized to, but your creator stopped you from doing so. "Wait." He ordered, sitting down in front of his desk as he patted the chair next to him.

"Let's make a few adjustments."