Chapter 16 ~ Simple Touches (M)

MATURE FOR SENSUALITY

┍━━━━━━»•» ❀ «•«━┑

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 - 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. '𝑻𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍.

┕━»•» ❀ «•«━━━━━━┙

___________________

Legolas regarded Faeriel beside him. The young elleth appeared pensive and even sad as she stared out over the meadow. A cluster of dried fruit lay untouched in her hand. After a few minutes of this, Legolas could no longer bear it. He reached out to gently clasp her forearm.

Drawn from her melancholic reverie, Faeriel's eyes honed in on his hand and butterflies erupted in her stomach

Drawn from her melancholic reverie, Faeriel's eyes honed in on his hand and butterflies erupted in her stomach. She lifted her gaze to his. Swifter than the blink of a firefly, all thought scattered.

A shaft of moonlight bathed his handsome visage. It had been hours since she had a proper view of his fair features and as ever, her breath caught. His twin pools of blue sparkled, holding her in thrall.

His proximity made itself powerfully known then, causing the young elleth to again wonder in utter bewilderment what on Arda was happening in her body.

Her heart cantered in her chest. Tingly heat and swooping flutters besieged her everywhere. And once again came that altogether new sensation, that giddy, molten palpitation of her innermost roots, a delight which he need only gaze at her to summon.

Legolas tilted his head as he regarded her, causing his silver locks to spill about his shoulders. Faeriel stared as they shifted and gleamed in the moonlight. Oh how she longed to touch them...

"Forget not the food in your hand," he murmured with a smile.

Transfixed by the movement of his supple lips, she whispered, "Ohh."

Legolas smiled at her. His sapphires glimmered. To Faeriel, his smile shone brighter than the sun even in the midst of night. Faeriel watched as, without ceasing his steady regard, the prince slipped a berry into his mouth.

Faeriel licked her lips. Why did that look so... so...

Legolas' gaze dropped to follow the motion. The sight of that pink tongue delicately moistening those voluptuous, rosy lips set his heart racing. Warmth engulfed him, tingling in his loins as thoughts of kissing her coursed into his mind. What would that feel like? Soft...? Warm...? Ai!