Chapter 63 ~ Into the Unknown (M)

AN: We are finally here, at the last chapter of Part 1! This chapter shall herald the events in part 2 which couldn't be nearer to our hearts.

Here you will see how much I absolutely adore my favorite story Rhodoreef. I believe everyone would appreciate its wit, charm and profound depths. It's right here on Wattpad and currently it is free! Find Rhodoreef in my reading list to put it in yours.

This is the last chapter in part 1 and I'm going to be taking a few weeks to prepare new art & take photos so it's a perfect time to go read Rhodoreef. Misty and I are there reading it right now, you'll see our comments as ElfAdventures and Ardalings 💖

Will also be doing an Eco/Health Empowerment Giveaway on Instagram that benefits Arda and Ardalings with gorgeous prizes so go follow us our IG Mirkwood.Elf.Adventures to be there when it starts. (Also there are some hilarious bloopers from us reading this chapter as reels on our IG Gaia.Ever.Free) 🍂

Throwback video to My Wildling with Legolas speaking romantic Elvish

One last thing, I couldn't fit all the photos in this chapter so please watch the Faeriel and Faelas pictures music videos to see all of them. 😊

Thank you all for being here!

_______________________

✧ 𝕱𝖆𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖘 ✧

My long mane billowed about me, strands glinting mahogany gold as they danced across my eyes. As I inhaled deeply of the fresh sea air and lifted the ocarina to my lips, a melody flowed forth with more ease of spirit than I had felt in weeks.

My mind felt as wide open as the sea, and the jaunty ditty dawning in my thought simply fit with the ship and the scenery. The energetic melody rose through the midmorning light, weaving with the chorus of wind and wave.

Hear what Faelas composed ~ do you know the crossover joke?

My heart pattered and skipped a beat as the strange feeling arose again. Ever more often I felt myself draw nearer to... something. I knew not what. But I sensed I was on course.

My keen ears discerned clicks and chirps as I continued to play. I peered down. Dolphins cavorted in time with the music, their grinning faces and sleek bodies soaring and flipping into and out of the aquamarine sea. Their young children kept pace, miniature versions of their parents but already one with the water. I sensed their joy for life, their curiosity, their excitement to be with us.

Faeriel peered over the side nearby, speaking with them. Legolas as usual had adhered himself to her side. After all that had happened I couldn't blame him for being so protective.

~ Come in, ~ the dolphins invited, shifting my mood back to the present. ~ Come swim! ~

 ~ Come swim! ~