Part 2

DO NOT START THE BOOK HERE. Please read from Part 1, the Prologue, and Chapters 1 to 63 first!

I am so grateful to you mellon for being here, reading our tale of love! I hope you will appreciate the exciting plot arcs of Part 2 as much as we do. We will be continuing it right here to simplify our toils.

If you've read this far, I have a favor to ask: Before reading more, DM me what you think might happen next! I'm so curious what people are guessing, and it would help me as a writer.

The wonders of Ardalings, Arda and our elven love are real. Part 2 shall continue my real observations but also, by the end, dive into my most profound, heartfelt fantasy. My Legolas, Misty shares this yearning with all his soul and someday it may be reality. It has to.

I hope you will stick with it as the end will be truly satisfying. The story may seem a little before its time but it is actually long overdue.

The most famous philosophers will lend their wisdom. Legolas and Faelas will be mindblowingly sexy and brave, Faeriel will continue to be adorable and grow into her power, and we shall meet another lady, one we would not expect, who shows us all we are beautiful and worthy of love. We will celebrate and honor our Earth, Arda.

I want this book to be so much more than escape, I want it to enchant, uplift and empower. I hope that humor will abound and emotions will overflow the page for a passionate, perceptive, entertaining, and revelatory read. And of course there will be plenty of fluffy smutty treatos. The full blown smut can be carefully scrolled past, please just do not skip any plot, as it is impossible to properly make sense of any book without it.

As always feel free to request any wattpad-picture-appropriate scene be made into Cosplay/Art.

Please leave comments if you wish, the more the better, we absolutely adore reading them and will respond with much joy and gratitude whenever we have time! Votes much appreciated too!

So welcome mellon! Are you ready to embark upon this quest with us?

Love, Mariel and Mistilas

P.S. It's our 7 year anniversary!

 It's our 7 year anniversary!